Frenzied Crab

The next day, you, Arven, Rei and Irida make way to South Province (Area Three) to face the frenzied Stony Cliff Titan, Klawf. Before leaving, you all had heard from Adaman and Akari; they were gonna meet with Mr. Hassel since they heard he's on break from his Elite Four duties.

You all made balms containing Sweet Herba Mystica and jalapeños to throw at Klawf. Arven hoped and prayed this one wasn't gonna take hours to quell like Iron Treads. But as you remembered the first time you and Arven took on Klawf when it was large in size, it didn't take very long. Arven worried it would since his muscles were kinda sore from throwing balms at Iron Treads for that ridiculous amount of hours.

Once you all made it to where Klawf roams, it wasn't present. "Uhhh...." Arven looked around nervously, "where is it??" "Rei, Irida," you turn to Rei and Irida, "look for a glowing crab." "Right." Rei and Irida answered at the same time. They start to look around for the frenzied Klawf. They looked on the lower grounds while you and Arven looked up on the top of the cave. There it was.

"We found it!" Arven called out. Rei and Irida shot their attention to you and Arven. You both had found the frenzied Klawf. It crawled down to the ground toward Rei and Irida. "Fire away!" you ordered. So you, Arven, Rei and Irida start throwing the sweet jalapeño balms at Klawf. Oddly enough, the frenzied crab just stood there, taking the ambush of the balms.

In barely any time at all, Klawf was quelled. You all got close to it and noticed something: the Pokémon was ill. "Huh...that's why it wasn't fighting us." Rei said. "What's going on, Klawf?" Arven asks, kneeling down to the ill Pokémon. The Klawf looked sickly up at Arven. "Klooooof." it groaned. Arven put a hand gently between Klawf's eyes. "Yep, it's scalding," he said, "let's get it to the nearest Pokémon Center."

You all help bring the ailing Pokémon to the nearest Center to get help for it. The nurse behind the counter takes it in. "We'll take good care of it." she said.

Soon, the Klawf was all better and it went back to it's original habitat.