Frenzied Future-Phant

So you, Arven, Rei and Irida headed for Asado Desert to track down the Iron Treads. Arven was frightened at first if there was gonna be earthquakes, but so far there's not. "Don't worry, Arven," you said, patting Arven on the shoulder, "no shaking." "Yup, don't feel it." Rei said.

Just then, a loud cry was heard. "DOOOOONPHAAAAAAAAND!!!!" That's when you all see the frenzied Iron Treads up ahead. It was not enlarged like Arven worried about. "There it is." you said. "Let's go!" Arven says. You all ran to it and started to throw balms at the frenzied titan. You had your Meowscarada use Flower Trick on it to weaken it a little. Then you all threw more balms at it when it was dazed out from Meowscarada's attack.

"Jeez, this guy's tough," Arven said, "my arms are getting tired!" "Flareon, use Flamethrower!" Irida ordered. Her Flareon blasted fire directly at Iron Treads, weakening it some more. Then again, more balms are being thrown at it.

"I thought watching Akari battle against almighty Palkia was worse!" Irida exclaims. "This is obviously taking a lot longer than that!" Rei shouts. "I feel like after this is over, it will be the next day." you said. Arven chuckled at that.

Momentarily, the frenzy of the titan had been quelled. The Iron Treads decided to roll it's way back to the Great Crater of Paldea where it belonged. "That took such a long time!" Arven exclaimed, collapsing to his knees and catching his breath. You knelt down next to him and rubbed his back. "You good, buddy?" Rei asks. "Yeah," Arven answers, his tone of voice raspy, "just my muscles are kinda sore. Think I need a bath." "Yeah, let's all call it a day and head on back to town," you said, "I could use a bath myself."

So you, Arven, Rei and Irida took the taxis back to Mesagoza. It's been known Adaman and Akari booked a room at the hotel in Mesagoza, so Rei and Irida went there to book one for themselves. You and Arven went back to the academy; to your dorms to relax and unwind. Still, only three more titans to go.