Frenzied Stork

West Province (Area One) is where you, Arven, Rei and Irida are to venture to next; to quell the frenzied Open Sky Titan, Bombirdier. It was, like before, dropping rocks from atop a mountain with it's "bib" as you always thought it was. You all walked up the mountain to throw some sour prosciutto balms at Bombirdier.

"What is that thing it has on it's chest?" Rei asks. "That's it's apron," Arven said, "but (Y/N) calls it a bib." Arven looks at you with a cocked eyebrow and a smirk. You look at him. "I thought it was!" you chuckled. Arven, Rei and Irida laughed.

"STOOOOOOOOORK!!" the frenzied Bombirdier squawked as it flew above you all. "Cover your heads!" Arven yells, ducking and putting both his arms over his head. You, Rei and Irida immediately do the same. The Open Sky Titan was dropping pebbles from it's apron as it's flying around. Arven grabbed a balm and did his absolute best to aim it at the frenzied stork.

Bombirdier stopped dropping the pebbles as the balm hit it. Then you threw a balm. Then Rei. Then Irida. Then all of you were throwing balms at Bombirdier to quell it's frenzy. In a moment, Bombirdier dropped to it's feet and dropped it's apron from it's beak. Then the golden light vanished from it.

"That didn't take very long." Rei said. "It was pretty easy the first time, like with Klawf." you said. "Fairly easy." Arven agrees. The Bombirdier looks at all of you before taking off. "How many frenzied titans are left?" Irida asks. Arven thought for a moment.

"Uhhhh...." He thought hard, but it came to your mind quickly. "Orthworm," you said, "East Province, Area Three." Arven looks at you in slight surprise. "Oh, that's right," he said, "the Lurking Steel Titan! Thank goodness you remember, (Y/N)." You gave Arven a cheeky smile. "You did say before I had a mind of a steel trap, right?" You, Arven, Rei and Irida chuckled.