Message To Hisui

Adaman and Akari had figured everyone back in their time and region were worried sick about them. So they decided to write a message for Arceus, whom Akari withholds since the day she battled and captured, to deliver through the rift.

The message said:

"To: all our fellow team and clan members.
It seems we have been brought hundreds of years into the future; in a region known as Paldea. If anyone around is worried, don't be. We're okay. We had just met our great-great-great grandson here in this region. So incredible Akari and I have a descendant we got to meet. And here's the most exciting part: Akari's pregnant! We may have fallen out of the space-time rift that's visible here in Paldea, but it's a miracle our child survived. We're just hoping we can make it back to Hisui before it's born. And at least not having to actually fall down while Akari's in this condition. We've also met two people who were there for us when we revived in the hospital. Though in the meanwhile, Akari and I are just relaxing in a hotel here while Rei and Irida are helping those two new friends of ours quell frenzied titans, so they're called. Yes, there are Titan Pokémon who were driven into a frenzy. Though as it seems now, they have been working on quelling them. Hoping this region doesn't go into peril once the last Titan is quelled. Who knows what's going to happen. But also hoping we don't get trapped here. We'll find a way. Don't worry. Until we figure out a way to return, we'll be here a while. But please, don't anyone do anything rash. Just have faith. Until we all meet once again.

~Adaman, Leader of the Diamond Clan

Once that was done, Akari let Arceus out of it's ball and Adaman handed it the letter. "Can we trust you to deliver this back in time to Hisui?" he asks. Arceus nods. It then dashed up to the rift in the sky and disappeared through it.