Disaster Looming

"Wait, what!?" Irida gasps. "No!!" Rei freaks out. "How are we supposed to return home to our time!?" Adaman asks. "Oh, this is not good." Arven said. "Akari's not gonna like this." you said.

Just then, the ground shook. The sky turned dark and flashes were coming from the Great Crater of Paldea. You all stared at the crater as the flashes were getting brighter. "Did the rift go in there!?" Adaman asked. "Looks like it did," Arven said, shuddering and beginning to panic, "in the area where my partner, Mabosstiff, was hurt pretty bad. Ugh! Why does it have to be there!? Why does it have to be in a place where my dad died!?"

"Arven!" you put your hands on Arven's shoulders and try to calm him, continuing, "Don't let it get to you. We have to go in there to stop the disaster and get our Hisuian friends back home." Arven took a deep breath. "Right. Sorry, (Y/N)." he says. "Oh, Akari," Adaman mutters, hand up to his mouth, "oh, my dear Akari. Please be okay. Please, please, please be okay."

Your Rotom Phone rings. Mr. Hassel was calling you. You answered. "Hello?" "Oh, dear (Y/N)," Mr. Hassel says with worry in his voice, "what is happening? Grammy is panicking over here!" "Well...." you looked back up at the crater, still emitting flashes, then looking back at your phone, "all of us were quelling the frenzies of the Titan Pokémon around Paldea, then this happens." You point your phone screen to the crater for Hassel to see. You hear him gasp.

"Oh, my! Well, is Gramps with you guys?" he asks. Adaman shows himself in front of the screen. "Right here, Hassel." he says. "Adaman!!!" you all hear Akari's voice over the phone. "Akari!" Adaman responds to Akari. "Honey, I'm scared! I swear, I didn't do this!!" Akari was panicking so much, it was worrying Adaman. "Babe, I know you didn't," Adaman says, trying to calm her through the phone, "please relax. I'll return to you right away. Though we have to find a way inside that crater where the rift is. Arven, is there a way in?" He looks to Arven.

"The entrance to the crater is within Medali," Arven said, "you just hurry back to the school and the rest of us will head over to the crater's entrance." Adaman nods in agreement and takes the taxi back to Uva Academy. "Your Gramps is on his way now. The rest of us are going inside the crater to the rift." you tell Hassel. Hassel nods, then the call ends. You then take your Miraidon out of it's ball and get on it's back. "Get on, guys!" you said. Arven gets on behind you; Irida behind Arven; Rei behind Irida. Then Miraidon takes you all to Medali; to the entrance to the Great Crater of Paldea.