Getting To Know

"Wait, so....I have a relative in this region on this day in age?" Adaman wonders. All of you were walking to Mesagoza; to Uva Academy from the hospital. "That's right, you do." Arven said. "This relative of yours is our Art teacher," you said, "we asked him about his family history." "Yeah," Arven says, "he pulled up his ancestry line and we found you."

You all make it to Uva Academy. You and Arven introduce the clan leaders along with Akari and Rei to Director Clavell. "Ah, the folks from the rift in space-time, I assume?" he kindly says. "Yes, sir," Adaman says, "I'm Adaman. This is my wife, Akari." He puts an arm around Akari's shoulder. "I'm Rei." Rei says. "And I'm Irida." Irida said.

"Well," Clavell says with a hopeful smile, "it gives me great pleasure to welcome all of you to our humble school. And..." He looks at Adaman and continues, "ah, why, you look to be related to Mr. Hassel, the academy's Art teacher." "That's what I've been told." Adaman says. Clavell nods. "Allow me to guide you all to the Art room. I believe Mr. Hassel left his ancestry line displayed before he left for urgent business." He says, guiding everyone to Mr. Hassel's classroom.

"Whoa! So it's true!" Adaman exclaims seeing his info was in Mr. Hassel's ancestry line. "We have a descendant in this time and region!" Akari also exclaims. "Gotta say, time and space are incredible things." Rei said. "Yeah," Irida said, "it's amazing." "I wish Mr. Hassel was here right now, if it wasn't for his Elite Four duties." you said. "Yeah," Arven said, "he would be ecstatic to meet his relative. Either that or he'd get emotional like he usually would."

Later that evening, you all decided to camp out. Arven and Adaman made sandwiches for everyone including their partner Pokémon.