Legendary Battle

Adaman, Akari and Hassel arrived to the Great Crater of Paldea with their Pokémon teams in tow. Hassel brought Baxcalibur; Adaman brought his partner Leafeon; Akari brought Dialga and Hisuian Decidueye. You had Meowscarada, Arven had Mabosstiff, Irida had Glaceon and Rei had Pikachu.

"Mistress!" Arceus called out to Akari. "Arceus!" Akari called back to it. "You okay, Arceus?" Adaman asked. "It seems, Master Adaman," Arceus said, "I have been stuck here trying to return to Mistress Akari. And in order to have me freed from this, you all must battle me. It is the only way."

So the battle began. "Leafeon! Baby-Doll Eyes! Strong Style!" Adaman ordered his Leafeon. "Decidueye! Triple Arrows!" Akari ordered. "Meowscarada! Flower Trick!" you ordered. "Mabosstiff! Crunch!" Arven ordered. "Baxcalibur! Glaive Rush!" Hassel ordered. All of you have your orders to your Pokémon. They used their commanded moves against Arceus. Arceus took a chunk of damage, though not giving in. It then used it's signature attack: Judgement!

The attack struck Rei's Pikachu. Pikachu survived by 1 HP. "Hang in there, Pikachu!" Rei said. "Decidueye," Akari commanded, "Strong Style Triple Arrows! Go!" Decidueye fired arrows at Arceus, weakening it some more. Your Meowscarada used Flower Trick, Arven's Mabosstiff used Crunch, Hassel's Baxcalibur used Glaive Rush, Adaman's Leafeon used Leafage, Irida's Glaceon used Icy Wind and Akari's Dialga used Roar of Time.

Momentarily, the battle was over. Arceus tried with all it's might to hang on and fight back, but it was defeated and it was successfully freed from being trapped within the dimension. All of you had called back your Pokémon so they could rest. Arceus, worn out from battle, approached Akari and knelt down. "Mistress..." it says, "....thank you. I am sorry it came to this."

Akari knelt down to Arceus and kissed it on the head. "You're forgiven, Arceus," she said, "just glad to have you back." Arceus wearily looks up at her and says, "Also, there's one thing you and Master Adaman should know." "Yes?" Adaman and Akari said together.

Arceus says, "You're having twin boys."