Frenzied Worm

You, Arven, Rei and Irida head forth to East Province (Area Three) to seek out the frenzied Lurking Steel Titan, Orthworm. They had just made balms containing hamburger meat and Salty Herba Mystica to throw at Orthworm.

"Wait up, you guys!" a voice called. You all look back to see Adaman running up. "Yo, Adaman," Arven says, "what brings you?" "Is Akari coming?" you asked. "No she's not," Adaman said, "she's attending Hassel's class as a guest. She wanted me to help you guys with the titans. How many is left? Am I too late?" "There's one more." Arven said. "We're about to approach it." you said. "It's the Lurking Steel Titan, called Orthworm." Rei said.

Adaman cocked an eyebrow. "'Orthworm?' Don't think I've ever seen a worm Pokémon before." Irida smirked at Adaman. "You forgot Wurmple exists in Hisui, you Bidoof." she mocks. You, Arven and Rei tried not to laugh. Adaman just gives Irida a dumbfounded look. "Well, dear Almighty Dialga, I guess that slipped my brain." he retorts.

"Okay, you guys," Arven says, being able to contain himself, "let's get to the matter at hand, eh? We've got a frenzied worm to deal with here." "Oh, right." Irida said. "Yes, the Orthworm." Rei said. "We had the balms made for quelling it." you said. Adaman looks ahead to see the golden worm slithering about in the channels of the ground. "I see it!" he exclaims. You and the others look over to see it. "There it is!" Irida exclaims. "Let's go!" Arven commands. Then you all rush over to quell Orthworm.

All of you were chasing after the frenzied Orthworm as it was rapidly slithering around and digging holes into the ground. Whenever it popped up a hole, you all throw balms at it's head; one went right into it's mouth (perfect shot). It burrowed in the ground again and popped up again. Yet again, another balm went into it's mouth.

That's when Orthworm's frenzy was officially quelled. The golden color faded from it's long skinny body. You and the others were catching breaths since you all strived to chase after it. You looked up into the sky to see the rift was gone.

"Ummm...guys?" you spoke. Everyone looked at you. "What?" they asked. You looked at everyone and said,

"The rift is gone."