Final Part

Months later in Hisui, Akari had given birth to hers and Adaman's twin sons. Both were super healthy and had no signs of injury despite the day of arriving in Paldea; landing on the beach from the rift in the sky. Days after Akari recovered from having the babies, she and Adaman took them to the Photograph Shop in Jubilife to have Dagero take pictures; some of just the babies themselves and some others of the entire family. Even Auntie Mai wanted to join in.

Back in Paldea, you and Arven were expecting as well. You found out you were pregnant four months ago and Arven hurriedly got a job at a restaurant in Mesagoza. Though you both had all sorts of help, from not only Director Clavell, but also Mr. Hassel.

One day, you and Arven had received a message from Adaman and Akari; delivered by Arceus. The message said:

Dear Arven and (Y/N),

Hope you both are doing well. We just had our boys a few days ago. We named them Koben and Ruben. They turned out healthy at birth. My sister Mai LOVES them to bits and pieces. She's going to be the best auntie ever. Aside from that, Irida started dating Rei. Kinda interesting for a member of the Galaxy Team as well as the Pearl Clan's leader to finally get together. Kinda like how Akari and I did when she was almost done with her Survey work. I took her into the clan after she graduated from the Galaxy Team. That's when we got married sometime after. Anyway, I'm attaching a couple of photographs with this letter to show you and Hassel our little family. Hope you all do well and we will see you all again, eventually. Tell Hassel we love him.

~Adaman, Leader of the Diamond Clan

There were two photographs clipped behind the letter, showing the twins in their little Diamond Clan onesies. Koben had blue hair and Ruben had black hair. Even Adaman and Akari had them sitting in their laps.

"Glad to hear all is good," Arven says with a hopeful smile, until he rereads one of the baby names and jokes, "and I see they named one of the twins after a sandwich." You couldn't help but laugh, then say, "Arven, sweetheart, the name of the sandwich has two Es; the boy's name only has one." "Okay, okay, whatever." Arven chuckles. "Also," you said, "I did tell you Rei and Irida would be together." Arven looked at the part where it said Rei and Irida started dating and he was amazed. "Wow, you were right." he said. You nodded.

Later that evening, you and Arven were in his room FINALLY finishing Pokémon Legends: Arceus after many months of not having to play, thinking their Hisuian friends could return at one point. But would they? Who knows? Once the game was beaten, you and Arven went to bed, said goodnight and snuggled to sleep.

The End