Further Planning

You and Arven remembered there being strange lightning coming from the space-time rift in Pokémon Legends: Arceus. So it happened in Paldea, too. You two along with the clan leaders and team members knew you would all be facing the other four. You were kinda worried about mostly the Quaking Earth Titan, Iron Treads, causing harm to Akari even though she's not battling the titans. Or Bombirdier, the Open Sky Titan, who was dropping boulders from a high peak.

"So we're gonna be using sour prosciutto for Bombirdier, sweet jalapeño for Klawf, bitter ham for Iron Treads and salty burger meat for Orthworm." Arven was writing down the list for balms to use on the remaining four frenzied titans. He thought the Herba Mystica would make the frenzy of Tatsugiri even worse and it would go about destroying everyone and everything around, but it didn't. It's suffering ended when it was quelled.

Adaman had to take Akari back to Mesagoza since he was worried about her being out and about when the titans are going nuts. That just leaves you, Arven, Rei and Irida. "What is Iron Treads?" Rei asked. "It's the future paradox form of Donphan." you said. "You won't normally see paradox Pokémon out in the open," Arven said, "only in Area Zero. This one, somehow, had exited the crater and made it's way to Asado Desert to find the Bitter Herba Mystica."

"Ah." Rei and Irida said at the same time. Arven then says, "Though, I start feeling a little sick when the ground shakes. Though the Tatsugiri wasn't huge in size, so hopefully the Iron Treads isn't, either. The ground might be less shaky if that's the case." "So are we gonna take that one on first?" Irida asks. "I'll help get the balms made." Rei says. Arven looks at you; you looked back at Arven. "Let's do it." you said. Arven nods. "Alright." he says.

You all took some ham slices and some bitter Herba Mystica and bunched them up into balls, then you all were ready to go.