Shedding Light

"We've really looked in every corner and crevice everywhere in Hisui and still no sign of them." Zisu said to Cyllene and Kamado. Kamado sighed and lowered his head. "Guess we have no choice but to call the search off," he said, "and assume they died somewhere. It's over." Cyllene also sighed, then walks to her office saying, "I'll have a memorial prepared."

So the memorial for Adaman, Akari, Rei and Irida was being held at Prelude Beach. Professor Laventon stood with Cyllene and Kamado. Mai, Calaba, Palina, Iscan and Sabi were sobbing within the audience at the memorial for their assumingely deceased clan leaders and team members. Photographs of Adaman, Akari, Rei and Irida, taken by Dagero from the Photograph shop, were assembled along the beach. Kamado was about to proceed with the reading when...

"Hold it!" It was Cogita, running up to Cyllene, Kamado and Laventon. Everyone looked over at her. She had a piece of paper in her hand. "Cogita," Kamado sighed, "can't this wait until after the memorial?" "Actually, Commander," Cogita said, holding the paper up, "it can't." Kamado looks at the paper. His eyes scanned the entire page.

Then his face went pale; eyes wide open; jaw dropped.

"What is it, Commander?" Cyllene asks. "Is everything okay?" Laventon asks. Kamado looks up from the page, still in shock. "Everyone.....it seems we've got a message...." he pauses, trying to get his bearings. Then he finishes off, "....from Adaman."

Everyone gasps. "How!?" Beauregard asks. "But he and the others are gone!" Tsumugi said. "No," Kamado holds his hand up, "it seems they've all been brought hundreds of years into the future; in a region known as....Paldea?" He looks back at the page to see the region's name. He looks back to the audience and says, "And low and behold, Akari and Adaman are expecting! And they've met a relative in that time and region!"

"My, my," Mai said, knowing her brother and his little wife were okay, "what a relief this is." "Wait, what's going to happen with this memorial now that we know they're alive?" Lian asks. "Commander?" Cyllene looks over to Kamado. Kamado then says,

"Disregard the memorial."