Beautiful Moment

Akari's eyes widened. "Oh..." She was stunned. Adaman was, too. "Aww," you said, "they're having twins." "That's got to be a lot to handle." Rei said. "Oh, Mai's gonna be excited to have two nephews." Irida said. "Congrats, you guys." Arven said. Akari and Adaman looked over at Arven, still somewhat surprised, but both smiled after a minute. "Thank you." they both said.

Akari called Arceus back into it's ball after thanking it. She then turns to Adaman and they hug each other. "Oh my goodness," Akari happily whines, "two little boys." Adaman kisses her on the head. "We're sure going to have our hands full," he says, soothingly, "but it's going to be amazing seeing you thrive as a new mother."  Seeing and hearing all that, Hassel started to cry.

"Ah, there he goes again." Arven softly chuckles. "It's so overwhelmingly beautiful to him." you said, happily. "So cute." Irida said. "I love this." Rei said. You, Arven, Rei and Irida watched as Adaman and Akari pulled Hassel into their hug. Hassel hugged them back as tears continued to fall from his eyes. "My beautiful family." he sobs.

You all left the crater and returned to Uva Academy sometime later to spend more time with each other before Adaman, Akari, Rei and Irida return to their time and region. "For some reason, since being here in this time and region," Akari said, "I felt like the babies and I were well protected. Like Arceus was shielding us from harm." "It's truly a blessing." Adaman says. "Any idea what the names are gonna be?" you asked. "Well," Akari said, "it's a little early for that." "I'm sure we'll think of something for these two." Adaman says as he gently puts a hand on Akari's tummy.

Arven and Rei made sandwiches for dinner for everybody including you. Even all the Pokémon had some. Afterwards, all of you turned in for the night.