chapter 2

Sir we reach  . veer open his eyes and see meera was not there . rahul he call his bodyguard.  yes sir were is the girl he ask.  sir ma'am has reach her home you were sleeping so she tell us not to wake you up and she told to give you this note . veer take the note and keep in his pocket.  he is getting down but his eyes fall on something. he pick it up and see its her payal . he craz it and keep in the pocket .
he went in his  big and beautiful house. 

in house of Roy
everyone is cleaning abd arranging this . we can see a old lady is Standing at door holding thaali.
kaha rah gaya mera pota she is laxim Roy . head of house. 
veer move to gate and bodyguard open the gate .
he look his beautiful grand mother at door .
dadi aap kaysi hai he touch her feet and take blessing from. her.  gussa hu she said. ethne saalo baad aaya hai tu mera baccha she hug him . she put tika at hus forehead and do his aarti.  aaja she said.
he put his leg inside and see his house after 8 years.  beta jaa maa papa ka aashirwad lele said dadi.  he  open his shoes and stand at  a large frame of couple.  he light the diya at front of them .
maa  mye kaysa hu ye aap janti hai na . aaj aap ke papa ke Jaane ke baad mye phali bar es Ghar me aaya hu i love u maa i love u papa he pyar in mind and open his red angry eyes with tears .

he came in hall  and see his uncle ranveer and aunty rashmi . aree veer beta ranveer hug him .
kayse ho beta said rashmi . ye ghar bas tumhare bina hie khali sa lag raha tha ab dekho ghar ke beta aagaya Saab  Accha ho gaya she said.(  or meri beti ke liye bhi aab tho mye aapni beti ki sadhi veer se karwa ke hi Rahu gi she think )

veer went in his room for rest at evening there is grand puja for mahashivratri form Roys .
he look his big and royal room .
he ope. his kurta looking at mirror.  then his mind  went to her . he sit lay on bed and open. the chit and read it . meera he say her name and feel relax . he hold her payal and after some time sleep consume him .

meera is cooking un kitchen.  suddenly she feel like sone one call her . jii.. she say . uff mye bhi na ghar me tho koi hay hi nahi .
she cook halwa and puri. 
meera beta chal jaldi se ready ho ja humhe Roy house jana hai bari ma'am ne humhe bula hai or tumhe bhi maa said . aaj veer baba bhi wapas aagaye . hoo woh jo 8 saal phale Chale gaye the aap ne bathaya tha meera ask.  Haa beta .
Haa aapna halwa rakh le na baari ma'am ko tumhara halwa bahut pasand hai na . jii maa

maa get ready in saree . and meera just open her hair and did light make up . she wear green bangles to mach with  he yellow saree and last put a bindi . she sit down to wear her sandle then notice aare meri ek payal kaha gir gayi . ab maa ko bathao gi tho bahut Maar bare gi baba ne di thi she became sad and open her other one also .
they close the door and went to Roy house .

veer get up  and hide the chit and payal at his drawer . he take bath and get ready in dhoti showing his well build body to everyone .
he went down for puja . veer chal pandit ji aagaye hai dadi ji said . he   went in large puja room and sit . after some time the puja strat. 

meera aaja maa call her to meet laxmi . meera touch dadi feet and take blessing.  rita theri beta tho bilkul chand hai said dadi. khuch raho beta .
hmm ma'am mye aake liye halwa lai hu maa ne bathaya ki aapko pasand hai na . nahi luu gi mye 
mye ma'am ho theri ki dadi hu laxmi said . hmm dadi ji meeta said .
meera is going towards kitchen to keep halwa.
she looking dow. and walking.  ahh she push by some girl . yhe you aakh nahi kay dekh chalna sikh lo gawar kahi ki the girl said kay hua soha beta here come rashmi . nothing mom said soha .  uff ye gawar log phor aagaye said rashmi and went from there. 

meera wipe his tears and keep the halwa box in freez .  meera beta chaal aarti ho ne wala hai . jii maa .
she walk towards puja room .and stand at back because so many people is standing.  she can't able to look  anything. 
veer is doing aarti suddenly he feel wired but he focus on puja .
aarti finish.  meera ja prashad  nikal  . said maa
she went in kitchen .
veer give aarti to everyone and went to his room.  veer beta mye khuch khane ko bhej wathi hu said dadi .

meera beta ja bare sahab ke room me ye phal or halwa jo tune banaya hai na le ja said  maa .
maa mye jau she ask . Haa mye kam karhihu na ja .

meera cut the fruits and take her halwa .
roo. koun sa hai she ask . Uppar wala.
she move to his room .  she first knock the door but it is already  open . she push the door and walk in . her eyes get suck with room .
she keep the tray  on table .
veer is talking on phone in balcony suddenly he listen bangles jingles voice. he cut the phone and walk in room and his fairy  struggling  with her pallu which is stuck with the table.
he move to her. 
uff ye table she is taking her saree out but suddenly a hand came and pull the remove the saree . she look up and get shock . aap she .
jii mye he said.  tum yaha kayse he ask  anymore close to her.  just two inch far from her . jii woh meri .. maa.. yaha kam.. karthi hai she said .
he look her eyes which is full of innocence and pure. 
Accha he said and sit on couch.  mere pass tumhara ek saman hai he said . kay hai.. she ask lowing her head .
he look at plate and see his favourite halwa .
phale mujhe halwa khilao he said . kayy mye she ask in shock  . hmm tum Phir mye tu.hara saman de duga he said.

she think standing few minutes . meera he call her . she feel butterfly in her stomach listening her name in his  voice . she pick up the blow and move to him . he hold her hand and pull her beside him . she take in spoon and move to his mouth looking down . he smirked and  take the halwa in his mouth. hmmmm he moan. kafi Accha kisne banaya hai he said in low voice hut meera listen him and in excitement she said mynee . he look her . tumne he ask . hmm.. ji .
or khilao he said and keep his hand at her back . after eating he take out her payal . edher aao he call her . she went to him . aapna leg do she quietly doing which where he is saying.
he take the payal and make her wear . her face from a large smile.  yee aapke pas tha.  she ask. 
hmm . mye jathi hu she said and stand to gi but he pull her . she lay on his lap  . his hand at her bare waist . her boobs is press with his chest.  he cup her cheeks and put the hair at her ear.  her eyes is stuck with him.  her breath became fast .
he move his face in her neck  and kiss her.  hmm she slowly moan . he came outand see her red face . he then kiss her  at below her lips.  ye halwa ke liye he said .she came back and get up . he slid his hand slowly from her waist.
she look him once and ran from  there smiling.

hii everyone.  thankyou for reading pls vote and comment.  this chapter is little boring i know . till then wait for next update. ❤️❤️