chapter 16

hey everyone. i hope you all are fine . sorry for such a late update . my routine is not going proper and my mobile also broke in between , but I am back hope you all like this chapter and now i will update but daily. thankyou for all your message. 😇😇
don't forget vote and comment. ❤️❤️❤️

they return home from there honeymoon. dadi welcome them and send them to take rest .

sun peek in room and meera open her eyes . she turn and see veer is not in bed . she get up and close her nighty knot . she move to balcony and see veer is talking some one on phone. she go towards him and hug him tightly from back. veer hold her hand and turn . he keep the phone and look her .
she look him and found strees in his eyes. she keep her palm on his cheeks and ask . kay hua hai aap pareshan hai she .
nahi bass khuch kam hai he said and went from there . nihe kay hua she think .

meera is in kitchen preparing breakfast for everyone.
everyone is having breakfast together . suddenly some one ran the bell . mye dekh thi hu meera get up and open the door. there is a old with a letter for dadi .
dadi aapke liye letter aya hai koi manmohan Takur kar ke hai before meera open the latter dadi snatch from her hand . hmm thik hai mye dekh lugi dadi said and went from there without having her breakfast.

veer is in room wearing his watch . meera came with his luch box . she see his tie is laying on bed . she take his tie and move to him . she came forward and put the tie around his neck . he look her and keep his hand on her waist . veer ji mujhe patha Hai aap paresan hai or mye abhi nahi puchu gi aap ko jab Maan ho aap batha digiye ga she said while doing his tie . he hug her and kiss her neck.

meera i want to tell you something he said . jii
woh manmohan se jo letter aya tha na woh actually dadi ka first love hai or mye Chahata hu ki woh dono Saath me rahe hmm. Matlab unki sadhi karwade he said and look meera . she is Standing with open mouth
he chuckle and kiss her cheeks .
she came back and smile . ye kafi Accha hoga dadi bhi kafi akali hai or old age me hi tho koi a chahiye hotha hai jo hummare Saath rahe . hmm tho hum Saab gao Jaye ge sadhi ke liye he said.

sanchi meera jump and hug him . par dadi sadhi ke liye mane gi she ask . Haa kuy ki us letter me proposal hie hai . or mye baath karu ga dadi se .
hmm thik hai aab jatha hu tum acche se rah he kiss her and move but her mangalsutra get stuck with his button. she smile and try to remove it but by mistake it broke and breeds fall on the ground . aree ruko mye utha tha hu he bend and strat collecting. he look up and see meera standing there cluthing her saree . meera kay hua he ask and tear fall from her eyes. ye tu..uh gaya she said and strat crying. aree tho es mye rone Wali kon si baath mye abhi ja raha hu na banwa ke lethe aao ga hmm he wipe her tears and kiss her head . aab jao he ask . hmm she nob . he keep the mangalsutra in his pocket and went out . she rub her hand at her chest .

at evening veer return home and went in kitchen for meera .but she was not there . tanu ( worker ) where is meera . hmm she fights with finger in nervous . sir ma'am room se bahar nikal nahi hai or khuch khaya bhi nahi hai . kay thik hai humhare room me khana bhej wah do he said and went towards his room

he open the door and see meera is no where . then his sight went at balcony door where meera leg is showing laying on floor . meera he ran to balcony and see she is laying on floor and her eyes are close.  meera he came to her and carry her to bed .
he rub her hand and sprinkle water on her face . but she didn't wake  up . listening his shout evey one came inside the room .  veer clam down doctor is coming.  his chacha rub his back .
how did she faint where was you all he sit beside her and hold her hand.  pls jaan wake up pls tear fall down from his eyes after 8 years . doctor came and strat checking her .
mr Roy  may I talk to you alone . yes pls .
veer take the doctor to his study room and close the door.  sir your wife had some consume poison  .
what but why would... then he remember something and his mind strike.  he  look at doctor and control his anger.  doctor is my wife ok now . yes you call me at right time said doctor. i leave now and pls take care of your wife  he said and move out .as went veer take the vase and throw  at wall . his eyes has became red the .

hmm meera open her eyes and see all dark . she feels  heavy on her body.  she look dow. and see it veer sleeping keeping his head on her stomach. 
time kay ho raha hai she move her hand and on the side lamp.  she look the time its 12 of night.  mye kab se so rahi hu khuch Yaad kuy nahi hai mujhe she rub her head and try to remember. 
she try to move as she is felling uncomfortable in saree . her pallu is open and wrap in her body . 
veet feel move a little in sleep and came up keeping his to her neck  . she look his face and kiss his cheeks .
meera he say in  sleep . she smile and answer hmm veer ji . tum khaha ho he said . yahi hu mye aapke pass she move closer to him . he move his face into her boobs and rub his nose at her cleavage.  she swoly open her blouse hook and pull her boobs out . she move his face little down and keep her brown neppli at his mouth . he feel it and latch it in his mouth.  he strat sucking it and she cluthe his hair pushing his face more to her boobs . even she also don't like if he not sleep.while sucking her neppli.  hmm hmmm... she.moan .

the sun peek in room and meera open. her eyes . she get up and after kissing veer cheeks and went to washroom.  she get fresh and came out in robe.  she strat finding what to wear.  suddenly someone hug her from back . she turn .

veer kiss her lips and hug her . her cup her cheeks and look her . tum thik ho na mye thod dard hie gaya tha.
kay mujhe kay hua tha mye tho thik hu she said .
Accha ab Jaye mujhe ready ho na hai she said .
but carry her and dump on a chair couch.  he open her robe and throw it . he lay on her and kiss in her neck.  ahhhh she rub her legs on his body.  he move down kissing her to her boobs.  ahhhh ... hmmm she moan. 
he bite her neppli and milk flow out she push his face to her neppli and he suck it.  he move take her hand and keep at chair head . don't dare to remove  your hand from there he said and move down spreading her leg. he kiss her anklet . he move his one finger to her pussy and rub her.  ahhhh .... hmmmm ahhh she arch her body and cluth the chair.  he keep her leg on his shoulder and move his face to her pussy.  he open her lips and Lick it with his long tounge.  ahhhh hmmmm vee...rr.. ahhh . he smrik and Suck her clit.  ahhh nahi jiii ahhhhh jiii aram see he is sucking very fast as look like he is rubing his face in her pussy.  she cum back to back.  after 20 min he came out from her pussy  and up.  she is all weat till now . he open his boxer and position himself.  now you will never scared  me he said and thrust in her one go.  ahhhhh..... ahhhh .. she shout bitting her lips.  he hold her hand and strat thrusting her hard and deep.  ahh .. ahhh.. ahhh ... ahhh.. ahhhh a..  ahhhh at every thrust she moan . her anklet jingle and her few bangles broke.  the couch is shaking as if it will break any time. 
he flip her a d thrust from back.  after cum inside her deep down he stop and lay beside her . he pull her to his chest . she hug him and keep her face on his chest.
sorry he say . she look up and keep her finger on his lips.  mye thik hu or aap jo bhi karthe hai woh mujhe sabse jayda sukun dilatha hai aapke karib hone ka. 
i love you meera pls never leave me.  kay hai never leave bolte rather hai . khaha jao gi mye aapko chor ke aapke alawa hai kon mera koi nahi she kiss his cheeks and sleep on his chest. 

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖