chapter 9

veer open his eyes and see  he is on  meera . her mangalsutra laying on her boobs . he rub his face more in her cleavage.  hmm she open her eyes try to came out from his hold . she slowly came on her elbow holding his head and keep on pillow.  she sit strat on bed and pin her pallu . she came out of bed slowly. 
she went in kitchen to prepare coffee for veer then they have to get ready for recipition  party. 

sona see meera 8n kitchen  and came to her . aakhir tum ne veer ko phasa hi leyi . tumhe kay lagta hai ek raat soo jane se veer tum se payar karne lage ga hmm tum jaysi ko acchi se jaanti hu mye aapna badaan dikha kar ammer larke ko phasa na janthi ho bas .
ye aap kay bol rahi hai mye us tharhe ki larki nahi hu merra Said . woh tho dekh hi lege sona said and went from there . meera wipe her tears and went to her room .

she keep the coffee at table and sat on bed beside veer .  anvi has gone to her mother.  meera look veer and sona words strat coming in her head.  veer listen bangles voice and ope. his eyes.  he look meera is sitting but lost some where . he lay strat and hold her hand . kay hua hai he ask . hmm  khuch nahi .
he keep her hand on his chest and strat playing with her bangles .  I Love You meera he said suddenly.  she look him . mujhe nahi patha payar  kay hotha hai par mye ethn jantha hu ki mye tumhare bina nahi rah saktha mujhe choor ke math jana kabhi he said and keep his head on her lap.and hug her from stomach. 
meera smile her all insecurity  wipe away.  nahi jau gi kabhi nahi mera bhi aap ke alawa kon hai she said. 
Chale  myne aapke liye coffee layie hai pi ligiye .
he get up and sat on bed . she move to  table  and give him coffee.  

meera is getting ready for party.  she is in blouse and lehenga and some girls are doing there make up and her putting flowers in her open hair .
suddenly they listen a shouting voice . don't tell me what to do . i just want ot till tomorrow get . its veer he has went to office because of some problem . and now he is very much angry. 

aaplog khuch samye ke liye Chale jayie meera said to girls.  they went out of her room .
hye bagwan  nihe ethna gussa kuy aatha hai  .  after some time veer came in room and throw the his coat on bed.  meera came out of closet and see him opening his tie but it is not opening.  he is struggling with tie suddenly a pair of hand hold his tie . he look her clam down little . mye kardethi hu she said and slowly open his tie.  his eye now went to her . she look so beautiful. 
ufff veer control . she take a glass of water and give him . he take it drink it one go .  she sat beside him . aap thik hai . ethn gussa kuy karthe hai aap bimar ho  Jaye ge aayse tho she said . he look her . till now no one in his life question him and no one dare to  ask him about angry and here she is scolding him . kay hua aayse kuy dekh rahe hai she ask . he hold her waist and flip her.  he lay on bed and she on him . kaafi himat aayi hai tumhe he said and press his hand on her naked waist . she close her eyes in scared . he move to her cheeks and put his lips . she open her eyes wide . uuuum he kiss her .  sirf tumhe hai ye haak  .
he leave her and went to get ready . he get ready in black coat and pant .

he hold her hand and went down . everyone look the couple . meera look her daughter her eyes went wet .
they came and sat at the stage.  everyone came and greet them .  mami came anvi in pink frock and jump on her lap . mami aap beautiful ho she said . hmm meera kiss her cheeks .

anvi tell your mami to give this kiss to me also sometime. said veer.  meera look him in shock . mami pls aap mamu ko bho kiss dedo pls anvi said . hmm beta mye aapke mamu ko baad me dedu gi  she said .thik hai anvi jump fro. her lap and went to play .

meera meet her mother and cry . everyone  leave only family members is having dinner .  beta jau or rest karlo tumlog . said dadi .
meera ye lo sweet le jao  roomme kha lena doli give .

they went in room  and  get shock to see the decorations.  evey corner of room is decorated with candles and flowers .  meera sit and couch with sweets . veer open his coat and sat besides her .  veil uthar lo kafi bhari hoga he said . she remove her dupatta now see is in blouse and lehenga skirt . 
edher aao he lay on couch arm and open his arm to come . she came on him and keep her head on his chest . he hold her from shoulder.  meera tumhe patha hai sadhi ki pahli raat me kay hota hai he ask . hmm Haa maa ne khaha tha ki jodi ek ho jathe hai.  he chuckled.  Haa par kayse he ask . hmm nahi patha maa ne khaha tha jaysa pati bole wyasa hi kare . she said .
meera kay tum meri honi chahogi . Haa she said .
usme thora dard hota hai he said . koi batha nahi aap hai na mujhe koi dard nahi ho ga she said while playing with his shirt button.  he kiss her head and hug her tight  .  he slowly remove flower from her hair . she keep her chin on his chest and looking him.

he move his hand down and open her dori.  she cluth his shirt .  he take his hand at her front and slowly strat opening the hook . he carry her and bring her to bed . he off lights only candles lights.  he open his shirt and pant.  meera look him and shy .
he came and lay on her . he slid her blouse and throw it . she keep her hand on his shoulder . he Lick her neppli with his tounge.  hmm she gasp .  he take her neppli in his mouth and strat sucking it . she cluth his hair and move his face more to her  boobs . she arch her back.  ahhhh hmmmm  she rub her leg on bed and her payal jingling sound is coming.  he move his down while looking her and open her skirt . he take her hand  and kiss it . he cover them till her waist . he move down while kissing her stomach and navel .
he keep his hand on her pussy . she look him . he slowly open her panty sliding down her leg . she cluthe the bedsheet . ahhh hmmm she moan as he smell her . his warm breath is falling on her . he move his hand and keep on her naked pussy and move his one finger between her pussy lips . ahhhh hmmmm uffff jii aap ye kay kar rahe hai ahhhh kuch ho raha hai she moan.  ahhhh veer ji she moan more loudly as he pinch her clit . he remove his hand and wide her leg he keep her leg on his shoulder and pull her more down.  he open her pussy lips and Lick her . ahhhh hmmmmm maaaa nahiii ahhhhh ufffff hmmmmmm ahh ahhh ahh he is eating her she cum on his face and he seat her all . she is all sweat.  he come out after 20 min from her pussy .
he look her condition.  her hair is spread on pillow.  her dark sindoor and mangalsutra  is making her more beautiful.  he open his pant and came on her . he position him self.  he hold her one leg and keep on his wasit.  thora dard hoga par fir thik lage ga hmm he kiss her forehead . she hold him from shoulder.  he move in her slowly ahhhh ahhhhh she shout ahhh veer ji dard horaha hai . bas thori Der or hmm he thrust his whole 9 inch Dick in her small hole . ahhhhhh hhhhhhh her tears fall from her eyes . she press her nails on his back . after some time he Stat thrusting in her.  ahh ahhh ahhh ahh ahhh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh at everyone thrust she gasp . he increase his speed.  the bed strat shaking . ahhhh ahhhh hmmm. ahhhhh meera moan feeling pleasures.  ahuhuahuu he growl and thrust.  he is all sweat his hair is falling on his eyes.  meera take his hair and keep at his ears . he look while thrusting at last he both cum together.  he move out of her slowly . he lay beside her . she turn his side . he rub her face and kiss her forehead.  tum aab meri ho sirf meri he kiss her lips . sojao he said . hmm she came on him and sleep hugging him . he all night didn't sleep . his eyes is at her only . he play with her bangles then her hair i. between he kiss her or suck her neppli.  at  5 he also  sleep with her neppli in his mouth .