chapter 13

ahhh mom sona shout . rashmi hold her from shoulder  tightly and push her.  you are stupid.  now what just because of you . now go see there romance rashmi shout . now i nloy have to do something.  mom now i am out form this i love aditya and i want to live with him why can't you understand.  ok go but where will you live do you have money .

in veer room
veer is sleeping and meera is laying beside him and looking him.  she move closer holding the blanket at her boobs and kiss his cheeks.  hmm he feel her and lay on her . she crasse his hair . meera veer said in his  horse voice . hmm . he get up and pull her on his chest tum thik ho na he said . hmm thik hu mye she said .
ahh she moan . kay hua he ask . woh... he look her neppli which is became hard and  sore because of him . he touch her it softly with his finger  . meera cluth the blanket.  dard ho raha hai he ask . nahi bass thora sa hai thik ho gaye ga she said.  he look her face her hair open with sindoor . her mangalsutra is hanging and falling on his chest . he hold her hand and kiss it . he look her hand has henna with red bangles. 
kay hua she ask . hr didn't say anything.  he make her lay on bed . and he came over her . she gasp ahhh feeling his hand on her pussy.  hmmm uhubahhhh... she push her head back on pillow and moan . her hand cluth the  pillow.  he bend down to her ear . mye tumhe ethna pleasure doha ki tum bul gao gi es duniya ke bare me he said and pull her ear with his teeth. 
himesh rub his finger between her pussy lips . ahhhh hmmm maaaa nahiii uffff veer jii ahhh aram se she moan . or jor se bolo he said .

he push his three finger inside her.  ahhhh she arch her back . he stray thrusting his finger in her . ahhh hmmm ahhhh hmm... ahhh.. ahhh ahhhh ahhh her moan is sound is increasing and his speed .
she hold his shoulder for support.  ahhhh hmmm maaaa ahhhh veer jiiii ahhh ... ji..... Aram ... se ..hmmm at last she cum and lose her body taking high breath. he pull his finger out and Suck her cum . she look him  and blush and turn back side . he push her hair at shoulder and kiss her back. .hmmm she arch her body. 

he move his hand front from under her stomach. he hold her boobs from back at pull her body little up. 
he mould her boobs and kiss her neck.  ahhh hmmm .  aab nahi thak gayi hu she said.  sach me he said  and pull her neppli . tumhari himat kayse hui thi mujhe chor ke jane ki bath karne ki . he pull her hip up and position hus Dick and thrust inside her from back . ahhh she cluth the bedsheet.  tum aab meri ho meera Jane ki ejatha bhi mye hi duga ga tumhe samjhi he again thrust hard in her.  he hold the bed head and strat thrusting hard and deep in her . her body is shaking on bed . they cum back to back 4 time in different position then veer came out of her  and lay beside her . he look her all exhausted.  he pull her and make her sit on his lap . his Dick is poking at her ass . his hand is roaming on her back and ass . she didn't do anything just lay her head on his chest and sleep fro. some time. 

after some time she open her eye . ye khaha Chale gaye  she find veer and get up and sit on bed .  she look at bed and memories came . the way he love her . she see her few broken bangles.  she collet  it and keep on side table . till then veer came in his casual T's shirt and jean . she look him . veer came and sit beside her with his watch  .

veer ji ap kahi ja rahe hai she ask . he pull her and hug her . mye nahi hum , she look him  and smile . hum khaha Jaye ge she ask . hmm hum kal honeymoon par jarahe Hai he said.  kay honeymoon matlab jab sadhi ke baad ghumne  jathe hai she ask . Haa.
he carry her to washroom . tum jaldi se ready ho jao mye niche wait karthe hu hum thori dher me shopping pe Jaye ge he kiss her cheeks and went from. there

meera get ready in red kurti. she did little makeup and went down. she went in kitchen and strat cooking breakfast and tea .  they have there breakfast then went out for shopping. 

they sit at back in car and driver is driving the car . 
meera is looking out side the window and enjoy the rid . 

after some time.they  reach the mall . meera try some  frock and dress . veer went and bring a red and black bikini  for meera . meera is in changing room sitting waiting  in robe for veer to come and give her other dress to try . veer came inside with bikini.  and keep 8n the bag.  meera look it and her eye became big . veer ji ye kay hai she said. 
ye bikini hai  .  par mye ye nahi pahnu gi  she said.  he sit beside her  mere bass Chale tho mye tumhe bina Kapre ke rakho he said . veer ji aap bhi na she get up and get ready .
now they are having there luch in cafe . rings veer phone.  he pick up . sir pls go home or any safe place some is pointing gun at bhabhi from far.  sir run. said his Pa. 
hr look meera eating cutely.  he keep the phone  and hold meera hand.  veer ji kay hua he pull her and ran towards the car.  as the sit inside they hear gun shot .
evryone ran from there . meera hug veer and strat crying suddenly.  meera kay hua sabh thik kisi ko khuch nahi hua hai he rub her back and wipe her face  .

thanks for reading pls vote and comment