chapter 20

meera is working in kitchen wearing  a beautiful  yellow  sifon  saree . she make the coffee for veer a d went towards her room . she open the door and see veer is not in the bed.  before she call him she hear his voice from balcony.  she went towards balcony  veer ji aapp... ki coffee she said keep on table.  veer look her lost in her look she look so sexy  in yellow saree . meera look  veer is sitting and bella is also sitting beside him . good morning meera said bella . hmm good morning meera reply softly.  app log bath kigiye mye abhi aathi hu or Haa bella tum breakfast me kay logi she asked .

anything you make veer always  talk about your cooking she while keeping her hand on his thighs.  meera see this but egnore it .
meera tumhari coffee asked veer . veer ji mye pilu gi dadi ji ke Saath she and went from there .
usne kitne chote pant phane huye the ( shorts ) .

after some time everyone come to table for breakfast. 
meera arrange the plates  on table. 
meeraaaa veer call her from his room.  aaiii she
she went in her room and see veer is standing in pant and open white shirt.  kay hua she ask.
hmm Button thut  gayi laga do he said .
Kay ek min she went and bring thread . aap mujhe shirt digiye she ask .

nahi aye se he laga do he said and sit on sofa. 
uff aap bhi veer ji she said and sit on his lap . she get envole in Buttons and he move his hand  on her naked waist.  he kiss her on her neck and move down. 
hmm veer ji math kigiye .
he open her saree pin and her pallu fall from her shoulder and lay on her lap.  hogaya she bend down. and cut the thread from her teeth. 
before she get up he push her on couch and lay on her . ahhh  veer ji aap bhi na Chale Saab humara neeche enthajar kar rahe ho ge she try to get up but her push her back .  he remove her hair from her face and kiss her cheeks.  meri flower he said and kiss her on her lips.  hmmm they move there lips rubing there body on each other. 

meera move her hand on his shoulder. 
he leave her lips and move down kissing her . ahhh she moan as he bite her  just above the  cleavage. 
he open her blouse hook from his teeth and see there is no bra under it.  he look her from down  and give her a smrik.  her face became red seeing his smirk .
he open her hair from hairband  and give her . tie my hair he whisper . she move little up and arrange his hair in ponytail and tie it . while he rub his bread face on her face boobs .

he open her blouse and latch her right neepli in his warm mouth.  ahhhh she moan.  he strat sucking it while pushing her other boobs.
ahhhh hmmmm she clutche his hair and push his more in her boobs.  hmmm ahhhh she jump little as he bite her neepli

he leave and take other neepli in his mouth.  after sucking it five min he move down
he get on his knee and open his pant till his ass.  and  see meera laying half naked catching for breath .
he take her spread it.  hemove her saree and peticoat up to her stomach.  he  remove his  pant and position himself. and thrust deep inside her . ahhhhh she moan and hold  him .  he bend down and again thrust deep in her . ahhhh ahhh he groan and increase his speed.
ahhh .. ahhhhh ... ahhh.. vee...rr ji...  dheere ahhh... she moan.   ahhhh ... ahhh .. he keep thrusting hmmm ahh hmmmm ...

after some time both are laying on couch . veer laying on her sucking her milk  and meera crassesing his hair.   veer ji she call him . hmmm he answer.  Chale abb she ask and kiss his forehead.  hmm he hold more  tightly and keep sucking her neepli.  after sone time she didn't feel  sucking on her neepli.  she look down and see he is sleeping with neepli in his mouth . she chuckle and kiss him mere veer ji . she slowly came out and went to washroom.  shecame out fresh and sit beside him . veer ji she slowly call him crasses his face. 
hmm uth gayi office jana hai na aap ko she said .
hmm he slowly open his eyes and hold her hand.  Chale aab bhuk bhi lagi hai she said . he chuckle hmm ab chalthe hai.  he get fresh and both move down.

meera see everyone is sitting on table . meera is going to sit on her place but before her bella came and sit  9n her place .  she go to other side and right side of veer .

bye he kiss her forehead a d move out talking on his phone . meera went in kitchen to make tea for her self .  chachi ji came and stand beside her . hmm meera bella kithni acchi hai she said . hmm meera nob .
phali likha hai job karthi hai or kithni sunder bhi hai bilkul  veer ko jaysi larki chahiye  hogi  she said and look at meera are.... mera matlab  acchi lagti hai woh veer ke  sath or woh kithna khush bhi lagtha hai she said and went from there.
meera  again get in deep thoughts a d forget to off the stove.  meera beta kha hai thu dadi  came and close the gas . kay hua beta she ask .  khuch nahi dadi ji mye thik hu baas thora thak gayi she said and went to her room .

at evening veer came all smile  on his face . kay baath hai beta asked dadi ji . dadi ji mujhe bussiness man of the year ka award Milla  Mike ga kal he said   . kay sachi mye bahut khuch hu mera beta. 
waoh veer bella came and hug him congratulations.  thankyou bella.  he said and went to his room.
he open the door and see meera is laying on bed  painting something.  he move slowly and get shock to see her painting woh he said.  ahh she jump . ho veer ji apne tho mujhe dara hi diya. 
meera tum kithna Accha painting karthi hu or kabhi. mujhe bathaya kuy nahi he ask.  hmm she smile.
or tumhe patha hai he pull her on his lap . mujhe kal ek award milne wala  hai  best bussiness man ka or mye woh  award mye apne biwi ke sath lena Chauhan he said and kiss her . kay sachi she hug and kiss his cheeks.
mye coffee le kar aathi hu fir mujhe  Kapre bhi dekhne  Hoge she jump for his lap .

thank you everyone for reading this book . pls share as much  as you can . don't forget to like and comment.