chapter 3

meera and maa came home . meera went to her room . and maa arrange her bed in hall .
meera open her saree pallu and see a red mark on her neck. then she remember about him . she touch it slowly.  she touch her chin where he give her kiss.  meera maa call her . she came out of her dream . jii abhi aayi .she said .
she change her saree in  plain  white kurti . 
after some time she sleep smiling didn't having any knowledge about the beast she is thinking. 

veer is in his room having his drink . then suddenly his phone ring.  he pick up the call .
hello he say .
your parents didn't have the accident it was the murder the preson and cut the phone.  who is he veer dial  many time but  its saying out of reachable .
he throw his phone at wall . he cluth his hand on glass and it broke and cut his hand . i know that's why I am here after 8years.  he went in balcony and light the cigarette.  his hand is bleeding.  he close his eyes and remember his parents then meera came in his eyes . he open his eyes  . i need her he say and went down in just half pant .
rahul me meera house.  yes sir.  says rahul .

it's 1 am and meera is sleeping in her small room .in small bed . veer get down from car and went to back side of house . he is total drink  and his eyes is red full of angry.   he look her from window  . he get in her room . meera sleep broke from voice . she open her eyes and see a man she is going to shout till then he put his hand on her mouth and lay half on her .
she on the side lamp and see him . he remove his hand.  she look his face which is full of stress and more his eyes has a deep hurt inside him .
he look her cool eyes and relax a bit. he notice her high breath. her chest is moving up and down .

jii  aap yaha she say . he get up and sit beside her.  she also sit beside him.  here eye wentto his bleeding hand.  yhe bhagwan aapke haat me se tho khoon nikal raha . she get down from bed and bring a past . she sit beside him . hmm apna haat digiye she ask.  he forward his hand to her .
she hold it and  strat puting past on it .
aap ethni raat ko mere ghar kuy aaye hai.
he push her and lay on her . jii aap ye kay kar rahe .
he just put his head on her boobs and hug her . her smell came to him he relax and close his eyes . she didn't know what is happening to him or what he is doing.  after some time she hear snore . she put her hand on head and craz his hair .

morning meera open her eyes but she didn't find him . she find a note . thankyou meera yours VEER. 
she keep the note and went to have bath . she get ready in pink anarkali  suit .and went down. .
meera beta here mother call . jii maa she went to her bed . bet a meri aaj tabiyat thik nahi lag rahi kay tum Roy house chali jayegi she ask .
Haa maa mye chali jaao gi said meera.

she get ready and went to Roy house . she went and meet dadi . then she went to make tea for everyone.   beta tumhae coffee bana ne aathi hai ek cup coffee bana ke veer ko dede said dadi .

meera take the coffee and walk to his room.  she slightly slide the door and see him sleeping half naked on bed.  she keep the coffee at table .
nahi ...no... ahhh hmmm ahhh no.  suddenly he strat shaking and he cluth his hand tightly at blanket.  sweat strat forming on his face. 
ab mye kay karu  meera think . she went to him
and sat beside him . jii sunyei aapi aakhe kholiye pls . she keep her hand on his chest  and rub there.  dekhiye mye yahi hu pls aapni aakhe kholiye . suddenly he  push her and she fall down beside table.  ahhh she moan in pain . he open his eyes and it is full of red and angre  .
she get up chalu jao he said in harsh voice . jii Meri... chali jao he take the lamp and throw on the floor.  ahhhh meera strat crying.  she didn't understand what happen to him .
jaoooo he shout and scared her fro. his angry eyes.  she run form there.

he strat throwing things of his room .
everybody listen his angry voice and get scared .
iess larke ka mye karu iesk gussa kon hai es duniya me jo eska gussa pe kabu kar saktha hai hye bhagwan mere pote ne bahut saha hai aab nahi dadi said while sobbing. 
meera touch her forehead and found few blood. 
she wash her face and sat at ground.  she strat crying remember his anger look . ye tho kithne acche the tho inhone mujhe choot kuy pahuchai
she  wip her face aab mye ess ghar me ya u ke samne kabhi nahi aao gi .she put cream on her wound and move out of washroom.
dadi ji maa bimar hai mye jaldi chali jao ghar said meera.  thik hai beta dadi said in low and sad voice .
meera went to her home.

veer drink whole bottle of drink . i will not leave you rathore he say and move to take bath . by the time workers arrange his room . and move out before he cane out. 
he get ready in coat pant and went down .
good morning dadi he wish her . good morning beta tum thik ho na . hmm
he have his omelet then he remember meera .
he strat finding her . his eyes is roaming everywhere but she didn't came .
dadi see him restless.  kay hua veer she ask . khuch nahi dadi. 

meera reach her house . she and rita is having there dinner.
beta ek bolu mane Gina said rita.  Haa maa .
beta myne tere sadhi ke liye ek larka dekha hai .beta mye chathi hu ki tu sadhi karle . mera patha nahi kab mujhe bhagwan bula le . maa aap kaysi bathe kar rahi hai meera hug her .
bolna beta maane gi maa ki bath .
thik hai maa aap jaysa chahe she said.   meri beti  said maa . Kal larke wala aa rahe hai . acche se ready ho Jana.  jii maa .