chapter 15

sun peeks in the room and fall on veer face . he open his eyes and see meera boobs is still  in his mouth.  he kept his hand on her waist and pull her close.  he slowly suck her neppli and drink her milk .

meera feel movement and open her eyes . she look down and see veer is sucking her neppli . ye kithe cute lagthe hai  she keep her hand on cheeks and crasses his bread . he feel her bangles touching his face . he open his eyes and look up . he leave her neppli and came up .  good morning veer ji . he kiss her cheeks and wish her good morning.  tum ready hojao mye breakfast ready karwatha  hu  he said.  thik hai she get up and close her  nighty knot and went in washroom .

meera came out and see a beautiful flora drees is kept at bed.  she get ready in it.  the drees has cut from her thigh  she blush looking her self .  veer came in with breakfast and kept on table . he look her and get lost in her beauty.  he take slow steps towards her and pull her to his chest holding her hand . she blush looking down . he kiss her hand and carry her up . ahh veer ji mye chaal sakhthi hu . tho kay hua biwi ho meri mera hak sabse jayda hai tumpe he said and make her sit in balcony.  they have there breakfast  .

chalo he said . khaha . chalo ma he hold her hand pull her out . he take her at back side of his house . meera get shock  seeing a hanging bed in air with support of tree . and beside that a water fall is there .

veer hold her from waist kaysa laga . she look him and hug him tightly. ye meri life ka Sabh se sunder subha hai she said and kiss his chest .  Chale upar he said .
Kay hum upar Jaye ge agar ye bed gir gaya tho .
veer smile and carry her in his  shoulder like  a cement  packet . ahh veer ji nahi nuche uthar yie mujhe hum gir Jaye ge she is fighting to came down . chhhhhhhht , ahhhhhh she stop  because he has spank her hardly on her ass .  aab bilkul chup he said and strat climbing up . her face turn total red .

he reach up and  throw her on bed . ahhh she  get scared and  quickly hug him . meera khuch hoga dekho  hum thik  hai  he said and slowly crassa her hair.  she cool down then open her eyes . he sit besides her and bring the basket front . she is sitting cluthing his shorts .  he  take red vine and pour in two glasses . ye lo , nahi mujhe nahi pina she said . meera  pilo ohuch nahi hoga . she take the glass and take drink it in one go . he get shock seeing her  drinking like this .
he kept the glass and pull her closer . he bent to kiss her but she sit back.  kay hua he ask. 

aapne mujhe mara kuy she said  and turn other side .
he came close to her ears and whisper kay tumhe aacha nahi laga tha . she blush looking down.   she turn his side  and cup his face and kiss his nose . they smile joining there head . I love meera he said . I love u  veer ji . he move his hand to her exposes thigh and strat crasses his fingers . he hold her neck and make her lay and  he on her .

he move his hand on her leg and slid under her dress. 
she hold her from shoulder and cluth his tshirt. 
ji koi dekh  lega tho she whisper as he hold her panty . koi nahi hai yaha shirf hum dono hai . he slid her panty down  and remove it from her body.  he  pull her up and slid her dress slit down .

  they lay on mattress.  he cover them with a  blanket. 
he kiss her neck and bite ahhh she moan .
he slid his hand down and mould her boobs.   he move down kissing her and take her neppli in his mouth and  pull it  with his teeth . ahhh veer ji dard ho raha hai she hold his shoulder.
he strat sucking her neppli hard and drinking her milk . hmmmm .... hmmm.... he suck making sound.  she cluth the  sheet and arch her body . she crasse her leg at his tigh  and moan . .. ahhhh hm... v...eeerrr.

he move to her other neppli and kept sucking it . ahhhh .... or jor se ahhhhh ..... maaa .... he bite her neppli . he leave her neppli with pop sound  and look it . she look him lost in his tough.  she crasse his bread face and ask kay hua . ye kitne sunder lag rahe hai he said crassesing her neppli . she blush .

es dubthe huye suraj me  tum or bhi khubsurat lag rahi ho . he said and kiss her eyes . he move down  between her leg and Lick her pussy . ahhhh hmmmmm ahhhh she moan and bite her lips . he pull her clit from his teeth and Suck it . ahhhh mmaaaaaa nahi ahhhhh . veer jiii abbb n.. ahiii .. ahhhhh he came up and open his boxer.  he put her both leg on his shoulder and thrust hard and deep in her one go . ahhhh...ahhh... ahh... she moan ta every thrust.  the bed strat  swing because of his hard thrust thrust.  ahhh hmmm ... jiiii ....dheere ..... jhula gir Jaye ga ...... but he increase his speed . he body stray shaking.  her bangles jingles. 
after making her cum 3 time he stop and came out of her after 2 hours . he lay on her and breath . she crasses his hair and kiss his forehead. 

now meera is sitting and veer is lay keeping his head on her lap . kitani sunder jagah  hai or aaram bhi kitna kubsurat hai te stars bhi.  she said.  hmm  par mere liye tum se jayda khuch bhi khubsurat nahi hai he said and pull her blanket from her chest and her boobs came out .  he craase her neppli and kiss it . she smile and  comb his hair from her finger . veer ji ek baath puchu . Haa pucho . aap lambe baal kuy rakh the hai she ask.  meri manat ke manat hai ek larki hai jab woh mujhe milaye gi mye cut waloga thab thak mye bas Thora sa hi cut waha tha hu. her smile fade listening girl . kay mye puch sakthi hu woh kon hai she ask with a fake smile.  he smirks  .

woh jo hai mye use uthna hi payar karu ga githa tumhe Kartha hu . mye uske Saath hamesha rahi ga  agar tum meri dil ho tho meri dhadkan  hogi he said looking up then feel a drop of water  on his face he look her and see she is carrying. 
are meera he get up and wipe her face . but she push her nahi Jaye aap apne dhadkan ke pass. Haa chala jau ga par meri dhadkan tho tumhi mujhe de sakthi ho he said . she look him . mye kayse .

hmm patha hai woh tumhe kay bulaye gi he said. kay
maa he said.  she look and smile and jump on him .
he laugh and kiss her forehead.  tho tum mujhe beti do gina he said.  she blush and hug him tightly

Chale aab dhand ho rahi hai . hmm they went in house and have there dinner . meer ais taking bath  remembering his talk.   she look her self  in mirror.  her whole body is cover in red and purple mark special her boobs and neppli . veer came in and see her. he hug her from back . soory he said.  she turn and kiss his cheeks .  ye tho payar hai aapka jo mujhe pasand hai aapne body pe she said .
he carry her and make her wear cloth . 
they went on bed and sleep hugging each other.  meera se veer looking at her boobs. but not take it . she open her nighty knot and g8ve him her neppli meera nahi tumhe dard hai ma he said . nahi paka aap piligiye she said and put her neepli in his mouth.  she bite her lips not yo moan in pain.  she look him after some he sleep sucking her neppli . she kiss his forehead and sleep hugging him

thankyou for reading pls vote and comment ❤️