chapter 12

veer finish his worker and went to his room . he look meera she is sleeping. he bend down. and kiss her cheeks . he sit beside her with cream . he move the blanket slowly down and remove her pallu . he take the cream in his hand and put on her waist . he crasses there slightly. hmm she moan in pain . he then put at below her boobs and massage there slowly.
he kiss her hand and went to washroom. meera open her eyes and tears slid down from her eyes .
she wip it . he came and off the light . he slid beside her in blanket . she look him . he is not hugging her because of her pain . she slowly move to his side . he feel her movement and see her . meera tumhe khuch chahiye he ask . hmm nahi mere pass aayie na .
Paar tumhe darrd hai na he said . nahi hai.

he move to her she open her blouse hook and her boobs fall on his face . ligiye dood piligiye .
he latch her neppli and strat sucking it . hmmm she push his face more in her boobs. he move his hand and keep on her waist . he suck hard and bite it. ahhh hmmm jii aram se ahhh gmmm she arch her body and moan. he leave and take other one in mouth. he mould the right boobs . he keep his hand at her waist .
ahh she moan in pain. he move little back .
kay hua pigiye na . tum rest karo meera pain hai tumhe he said and kiss her boobs . ye bahut sunder hai he said crassesing her neppli. she blush .

it's afternoon.
veer is feeding meera luch . veer ji aaj aap office kuy nahi gaye mye tho thik hu she said. nahi ho tum thik or mye tumhe akele choor ke kayse jaa saktha tha he said . after some time some one nock at door .
mye dekh tha hu he get up . meera close her blouse hook and keep her pallu . dadi came and ask about her health. meera mye study room me hu tum rest karo .
he turn to go but she hold his hand . he look her kay hua khuch khana hai he ask . she look his eyes nahi she said and leave his hand .

after 2 hours.
how dare you talk about my parents like this. i will kill you veer shout in phone and come in his room . meera look and get scared. fuckk you he throw his phone . he is getting aggressive he take the vase and throw it .
ahh he hear meera voice. he turn and see her . she scared sit at corner of bed in ball . he close his eyes and clam him self . i need her he move to her . and sit beside her . he cup.her cheeks meera are you scared of me he ask . she his condition all sweat red eyes . she move close to him and pull him on her . he lay keep his head on her lap .
meera mye kay karo . mujhe call aatha hai or koi bolta hai ki mere parents ka murder hu aa tha . i hate them . meera cluthe bed sheet and close her mouth.
meera tum akele kahi nahi jana mere bina ya bodyguard ke mye aab tumhe nahi kho saktha he said and turn to her stomach. she wipe her tears . he move his face under her pallu . she understand what he want . she move her hand and open her pallu then she open her hook . he immediately take her neppli in his mouth and stray sucking with force . uuumumu.u......
she lay on bed head and crasses his hair . he keep sucking her moulding a d playing with her brown neppli .

in sona room .
maa lagta hai us meera ne veer ko sabh batha diya. mujhe dekhna hai mye jaa rahi hu . or aapne awaj suni thi kamrese mye abhi aathi uss meera ka haal dekh kar .sona said and went to veer room .
she went at door and see it is slightly open . she move and get shock to see the seen in mirror. veer is sucking her neppli like a baby and she is lost some where just crassesing his hair. ye kay . jaroo es meera ne khoch juth bola hai veer.
mere rahthe tum kabhi khush nahi rah sakthi meera . es payse pe sirfmera hak hai .
she take deep breath and come in room . veer i want to talk to you.
meera look and get shock veer leave her neppli with pop sound . meera quickly close her hook . veer turn and wipe his face with tissues. sona get shock to see milkon his face it means he drink her milk . she think.
meera get down after arranging her pallu and mangalsutra. her bangles is making sound 8n slitently room .
veer move towards sona . sona get scared and cluth her kurti . how dare you to come in my room like this . hiw dare you to come at my floor . you are much educated to know that you should not come in couple room like this. he shout on her .
veer there is some thing i want to tell you sona said looking meera . but i don't want to hear get lost .
veer pls its about your parents . meera look her her breath become heavy. she cluth her mangalsutra. no she move her head to sona . her tears is following fro. her eyes . I don't want to leave without veer ji pls bagwan ji mye bahut payar karthi hu pls. she prayer.
tell fast he Said . she went and hold meera hand and bring her to veer .
the girl you have married. nahi pls sona nahi meera beg not to tell him like this . but she didn't listen her you give her your all love .her father has murder your parents . veer look meera . her eyes is close and her face has become red because of continously carry.
he move his face to sona . done now get out of my room . i was know you don't believe me ok see this she take the photo out in her phone and keep at his face to see . meera now can't take this she ran to balcony.
he take her phone and throw out his room . i said get out of my room and you dare in future to came again.
he shout .
sona ran from there . veer close the door and see meera is not there . he listen her sobbing voice . he went to her in balcony and see her sitting at corner carry the wind is clod she will catch clod . he went back and take her sawal . he bend beside her . meera look his shine shose . she cluth her saree . he open the sawal and wrap around her . meera feel the sawal and open her eyes . she look him . he sit in front of her .
vee...r...ji.... she said while crying. iessss he cup her face and wipe her tears. he pass her water and make he drink. After some time she clam down little.
she keep the glass and said . veer ji sona sahi kah rahi hai mere papa ne aapke parents ko maara hai. mujhe patha hai aapko abhi bahut gussa aaraha ho ga . mye chali jao gi aap chinta na kare aapko koi kuch nahi hole ga par pls ek wada chahiye ki aap mujhe kabhi nahi bhule gye . mye aap se bahut payar karthi hu . aap bahut acche hai ek aache bete , pote or sabse acche pati . par sayad mye aapke liye acchi nahi hu aap mujhe talak.. before she speak. veer pull her and kiss her lips. she wide her eye and see he is kissing her while closing his eyes . eyes is stuck at his face . he enjoying kissing her. she pull herself back from him .
jii aysa na kare mere uur mushkil ho jaye gi yaha se jana she said . she is waiting to him say something look at her lap .
tum mere bina rah logi he said . nahi she sobb.
tho kuy jaraha ho math jao he said . she look him . aapko gussa mahi aaraha hai she ask . mye payar Kartha hu tumse or ye sacch nahi hai tumhare papa ne mere parents ko nahi mara he said .
she hug him sanchi. hum veer ki jaan sachi. mujhe ye bath sadhi se phale se patha hai he said . she hug him tightly. he carry her to room and open her saree .
he get on her attack on her boobs . thenbhe eat her till she cum many time . there room is fill with her moan .
he keep thrusting her and sucking her milk . at last they sleep .

pls vote and comment