chapter 5

veer went to dadi room . aajo she call him . dadi  he go to her and lay keeping his head on her lap . kay hua puthar she ask . kuch nahi dadi ji. 
beta meri ek baath mane ga she said . Haa dadi ji boliye na.  beta aaj thak myne nahi bola tujhe par aab mye chathi hu ki tu sadhi karle she said.  dadi ji mujhe nahi karna sadhi or aapko lagta hai koi mujhe samlah paye ga he said.  he said but in his mind meera face comes 8n his mind.  dadi ji aapko patha hai maa papa ki accident gopi kaka se huye thi he ask . Haa beta patha woh rita ka pati hai.  jab there maa or papa jaa rage the thab kisine gopi ki track to ek bare se van se push kardiya tha or gopi ka truck tere papa ke car ko ghasitha  hua khai me gira diya . she said and wipe here tears . kay he ask . Haa beta aysa hie hai par tu acchnak kuy puch raha hai . bas ayesehi  dadi .he said .

2 day later .
veer every morning find her but she didn't came in  mansion .   because of this he shout at office evrytime and even fier sone workers also .
karan he call his pa . take out the information about meera and her mother who work at our house . yess sir. 

today is meera marriage.  she is Standing at her mirror looking so beautiful in red lehenga.  her eyes is cover in dark khole . her lips is in dark  red .  her blouse have  a valley cut which meet at down her boobs. 
her hand is full of bangles.  meera Chale  larke wale aagaye said her mother . jii maa she walk down
there jaymala is done now . she is setting in her room
she remember how he touch her jaymala time . her hand went to her waist above her skrit its red now .
after some time she hear a voice . she follow it and went at back side of house and her eye stuck at the seen . there her almost husband is fucking her cousin sister . he make her lay at grass and thrusting in her . he tear her blouse and mould her boobs hard. 
kay maal hai re thu teri bahan bhi kamal hogi use bhi aaj choudu ga . he said while licking her boobs. 

mujhe bhul tho nahi Jaye ge na her cousin said.  aare har do din pe aau ga mye esi thara bina Kapre ke ready rahna he said and take her neppli in his mouth.   he is sucking her neppli he look up while Sucking it and see meera is standing in shock . he push her to get up but her cousin flip him and came on him.

maaaa meera call her mother . they listen her shout and strat wearing clothes but before that rita and all the gust came at back and see him closing his pant and seena wearing her skirt  but her blouse is tore . she hide it from hand. 

teri ethni himat meri beti ki jindagi barbad karne chala tha thu said rita . ek mi. rita bhein.  mere bete ki galti kay hai aree mard hai dekha es larki or control nahi kar paya jo bhi kiya sadhi ke phale hi kiya na. said his mother. 

rita look het in angry and joint her hand Chale jayie yaha se aaplog humhe nahi karna hai ye sadhi she said .  humhe bhi nahi karna chal beta . they went and all the guest also went from there . meera beta rita turn but meera is not there . meera khaha  hai  tu beta she f8nd her everywhere but she is not in house.  rita went at door and see her one bangles is drop at door she understands she went out . hye bhagwan meri beti ki rakhtha kar na . 
it now evening  meera is not came  home  till now . aab mye kay karu rita think . Haa bari madam .

in veer office
kayy  woh sadhi kar rahi hai . he cluth his hand and throw everything from table . kaha hai woh he ask nahi patha sir .

veet went to house a d came in dadi room . beta dadi came to him . she is sobbing.  kay hua dadi aap edkher baithiye . kaybhua dadi . he ask beta aaj meera ki sadhi thi par uske hone wale pati ne use dokha diya or meera ghar se cahki gayie abhi thak nahi nahi aaye hai ghar beta woh masum hai use leaa use baccha le beta she said and cry.  dadi mye leaao ga meera ko wada
he take his car keys and went out.

he found her every where . kaha ho tum meera . then the temple came where they both meet first time .
he park the car and went up in temple  . he look a girl back in bridal clothes sitting and crying.  he open his shoes and went to her . he keep his hand in her shoulder and meera turn . she look him from her red and tears eyes her whole face us red because of crying.  he sit on his knees.  she jump  and hug him  and strated crying.  kay  mye  ethni buri hu ki mujhe koi pasand nahi Karth abb mujhse koi sadhi anhi kare ga sabko patha chalgaya  said and crying in his arms . he move his hand and hug her . meera santh ho jao meri tharaf dekho he make her look him .
mye pasand kar tha hu tumhe he said .  she cluthe hus black blazer.  she look his eyes  there is new emotion in it.  mujhe karo gi sadhi he said.  she wide her eyes in shock and look her . mujhepe bharosa  karthi ho he said . her eyes is stuck at him finding truth in his she nob her head.   he make her stand and take his handkerchief out from his pocket and wipe her face . he make her wear her nose ring and hold her hand. 
he pull her at mandap.  pandit ji humhe sadhi karna he said.  aaye beta .
the wedding strat.  her eyes is stuck at him . she has many questions in her mind.  is she is doing right. 
he fill her Maang from red sindoor.  little fall on her nose.  then he tie mangalsutra in her neck. 
aab aap dono pathi patni huye shivji humesha aapke sath rahe.  said panti ji

he make her stand holding her hand.  they cane down .
jii mujhe maa se milna hai she said . hmm thik hai chalo .

thankyou every one . rest in. other update . 
pls vote a d comment ❤️👍