chapter 21

meera came out of washroom after bath . hmm mye kay phanu she take out a black saree and backless blouse.  veer is getting ready in room . meera came to her room from closet  8n blouse and peticoat. 
veer  ji she call him . haa ji he said and turn .
ye dori tie kardigiye na she turn . ok ji he came to her and first kiss her shoulder then tie  her dori. 
abb aap aajie Bahar mujhe ready hona . areee tho mujhe kuy nikal rahi ho he said mujhe abhi apna baal bhi set karna hai or woh tum Karo gi he hold her hand and pull her to bed . he sit at corner and give her hair Cream and comb . she cup his face and kiss his forehead. 

she roll the comb in his hair  standing between his legs.
veer keep his hand on her waist and slowly move up t9 her boobs.  meera he said . hmm
he suddenly hug her keeping his head on her chest . kay hua veer ji she hug . hmm tumhe miss kiya he said . Accha she chuckle.  ek min she move back and sit on bed.  she open her blouse hook and her boobs bounce out she spread her hand and call him aayie . he smile and lay keeping his head on her lap.  he take her neepil and strat sucking it.  hmm he hold her tightly and strat drinking her milk . she kiss his forehead and crasses his hair . veer ji mujhe aapke baal bahut pasand ese kabhi nahi Kathie ga she said .
hmm he strat sucking fastly.  ahhh .. ahh veer ji aram se mye yahi hu.  meera open his few button and wipe the flow out milk from his mouth . after 20 min. he leave her neepli . he kiss it . he pull her on his thankyou meera he said . kuy she asked.  mere life me aane keliye he said and kiss her lips hmmmmm.

meera do she make and wear her saree . she look so sexy . veer came in and get lost in her . he stand beside her . kaysi lag rahi hu she ask . hmm ek angle  meri angle.  she hug him keeping her head on his chest .
or Haa mujhe duur math jana party me he said.  hmm nahi jao gi she move back.  ek min veer take out a  bracelet from his pocket.  ye kay hai she ask .
veer take her hand and make her wear it.  on it it's written there name on heart .
ye mere liye hai she ask in excitement.  Haa meri jaan tumhare liye hai he said .
bahut sunder hai she kiss his cheeks . hmm abh Chale Saab Chale gaye hai hum hie bacche hai she said.  Haa

they reach the hotel and move inside holding hand of each other.  veer family is sitting at table they also went to them and sit with them
whao meera you look so beautiful said bella . thankyou bella. 

ladies and gentleman thankyou for coming today.  so now the next award in bussiness is best bussiness man of the year.  everyone pls welcome with lost of sound of clap one and only veer Singh.  everyone clap and hoot for him.  veer get up and kiss meera forehead then move towards stage .

he receive the award and move to Mike.  thankyou everyone for there love and support for me my workers are the best because of them only I am standing here holding this award.  My family woh always support me . hmm few year back I lost my parents my mother was a pure angle for me but she left in this world . mom dad I miss you and love you. 
but she send me a another angle for me woh just came and move her magical stick on me She is my wife , my love my everything Meera .
Tears fall form meera eyes she wipe it as the spot light is on her .she smile and blush .I love you darling more than you even think and this award is for you thankyou everyone pls enjoy the party  .

he came down and went to her she get up and hug him.  iess no Tears meera he kiss her forehead. 
lady and gentleman pls join in the stage with us for couple dance  . veer forward his hand to meera . so would you like have a dance with me beautiful lady.  she chuckle and keep her hand on his .

they move to stage . veer keep his hand on her waist and one hand entangled with her . meera also keep her one hand on his shoulder.  the song play tere hawale kardiya.
they move in music lost with each other .
after music end they move down to table.  whao veer and meera you both where so good bella said. 

after some time.
veer get up from his chair but meera saree pallu sget stuck woth his watch.  ahh veer ji hmm he turn and see . he bend to remove it see even world also want to keep us together he said.  veer is now talking to some bussiness man and meera is having her juice suddenly she feel like puking she went to washroom and get fresh.  she is coming out of washroom and she bella at door.  ohh meera you here can you pls wait then we will go together.  ok bella.  bell kiss her cheeks and went inside .  after few minute meera notice a man in black hoddy walking at back side of washroom slitently.  meera move little forward bella also came out of washroom and see meera.  meera what happen she ask.  bella mujhe lagth hai koi hai or woh khuch ajib lag raha tha . what I think we should see come let's go  she hold her hand no no bella mujhe lagtha hai phale hume  veer ji ko ya kisi ko bathna  chahiye meera said .

meera don't worry Nothing will happen let's go . then move at back and  see the man back towards wall .
ye kay kar raha hai . after some time the man jump  the window   and Lick from out side. 
bella look at wall and see a time bomm of 2 min .
meera run , run meera. said bella pulling her .
par lay hua bella he has put a bomb  we have shave  everyone  . kayy meera and run .

other. side.
veer meer Vikram kapoor.  hello Mr kapoor then shake hand . congratulations veer.  sorry I just came now only and not able to see uou receiving award.  he said .
hoo no worry friend.  so you are married now but where is you wife . just min I just call her veer said and move to there family table . dadi ji merra kaha hai he ask . beta woh washroom gayi thi abhi thak aayi nahi . koi nahi  dadi ji  mye dekh tha hu .
veer move towards washroom before he turn
BOMmmmMmm
veer jump towards pill and save him self .
everyone strat running  out side of hotel.  veerr he turn and see his family members.  he run to them .
dadi chachi aap log jaldi bhahar nikalyie mye meera ko le kar aatha hu. 

other side .
meera and bella are lying on floor  everywhere is smoke and fire. huhuu... meera slowly open her eyes and see bella.  she slowly get up and move towards bella . bella ...lla she shook her . utho bella . slowly bella open her eyes and get up .
ohh my god merra we will die no ... merra I don't want to die she became panic.  bella khuch nahi ho ga humhe chalo . they get up  turn to move but there is no place  free from fire.   Edhar  ooa they went to window which is surrounded by fire .  ahh meera feel a burning at her body.  bella take a stick and strat breaking glass of window.  huhu... huhuh.... they feel very difficult to breath because of fire. duhhhhh the wall fall  at there back . ahh they shout . merra also help bella . bella tum jao jaldi bella jump and move her body out of window in between she get stuck . ahhh merra help me . meera strat  to push her  huhuh.... bella jaldi merra is getting difficult to breath . huhuh...
bella jump put of window . merra come bella shout .
merrraaa here come veer . veer help meera bella shout .meera take her hand out veer towards her but before he  hold her BoMmmmm merraaaa veer and bella body get pushed and they fall at far .
Merrraaa veer get up but everyone hold him to go inside.  officer my wife is inside pls her .I have to go she is life how will I live no Meerra come back . atlas  veer faint because he get wound on his head  .

pls vote,  share and comment 💖💖