chapter 17

meera is draping saree standing at   a small mirror. 
they have reach gaao and today is dadi wedding. 
she  wear the saree with a beautiful pink colour sleeveless  bra style blouse.   she  has keep her pallu at front . she went to bed and wear her jewellery one by one.   at last she get ready.

veer see meera coming in beautiful saree beautiful hot and sexy.  he see many village boy is looking her with lust full eyes.   he went and stand beside her . he move his hand on her waist and keep on it . veer ji mye kaysi lag rahi hu she ask. 
hmm bol ke bathau ya kar ke bathau he said with a smrik.   kay aap bhi na . he kiss her little nose and said es duniya ki sabse sunder biwi mujhe mili hai . she hug him keeping her head on his chest .

after some wedding get over . dadi kithni sunder lag rahi hai said meera . hmm or kithni khush hai he said .
dadi ji Rome bahiya  nahi aaye veer asked  Priti bahai  tho yahi hai .

veer woh kam se gaye hai aaj wapas aarhe hai said priti bahai giving him  tea .   Priti bahu  tumne mera bahut acche se welcome uske liye thankyou beta said dadi.  aree dadi ji aap ye kay kah rahi aap tho aab meri saaas hai she said and everyone laugh. 
thadddddd some one knock the main door. 
bhabhi aap byathiye mye khol thi hu said  meera and went to open the door. 
she open the door and see  a women in blouse and skirt with mangalsutra and sindoor and beside her a man in kissing her neck . they move forward meera get side . meera koum hai said Priti and get shock after seeing the seen . 

ahhh the girl sexy Rome her hand on his hair and moan . he went to her chest kissing her and strat eather cleavage lucking and bitting it. 
before veer could speak something the girl hold man face and pull up from her boobs .
Rome bahiya veer speak . jii sunyina yaha log hai hum kamre Chale aapni suhagrat manage the girl Rome her  hand on his bread face and kiss his chin . hm.

Rome ye kay sabh kay hai shout Dada ji.  aree baugi aagar aap es Umar me sadhi kar sakthe hai tho kay mye doo biwiya nahi hark sakthna or jab biwi esthni kamal ki ho ki kise dekhthe hi mye aapni phali biwi ko bhul jao he said and move to Priti.  Soni  milo mere pariwar se ye hai meri pahli patni Priti.  oo tho kay ye bhi humhare Saath soye gi .bilkul mye ese kay se chor saktha hu he said pull Priti from her waist.  tears fall from her eyes.  but she know if she  leave him then there is no one for her and above all that she love him .

baugi Priti or meri sadhi ko 2 saal hogaye hai 18 ki thi eski  Umar  myne jab ese sadhi kithi or ye mujhe abhi ek baccha nahi de payai hai . esliye jaab mye kaam se jaya tha than mye soni se mila .  samunder kinare aapne badan ko mal the hoye or fir kay mye eske oor chal gaya he said while kissing her neck.  or Haa Priti
aab soni hi humhe baccha degi .

meera hold veer hand some where she feel scared  . 
thik hai  aaj hum aapne room me jaa rahe hai Priti humare liye khuch khane ko leaao he said .
he lift soni in bridal style and move to his room . she kiss his cheeks.  

Priti went in kitchen and strat arranging plate for them. meera come in kitchen.  bhabhi aap thik hai na said meera.  Haa meera mye thik hu she said with low face . aap ko gussa nahi aarha .
Priti smile softly and said.  aa rha hai Paar mye kar bhi kay sakthi Rome ji ke alawa mera koi nahi hai
ahhhhh uffff.... jii ... rukiye na .... ahhh...  they listen soni moan as there room is nit sound proof. and there house us made of clay .

mye khana de kar aathi hu Priti hold the tray and move towards her room . she push the door and came in and see soni is laying on couch blouse hook open and Rome is eating her boobs.  Priti look soni figure she has beautiful and sexy figure.  jii mujhe bhuk lagi hai  uthiye na she said.  Rome get up . soni also get up her boobs is hanging and  her neppli is hard and brown in colour . Priti turn to go . Priti ruko she stop as Rome call her .  kay mye aapne se khatha hu ki tum jaa rahi hi he said. 

jii nahi mye khila dethi hu Priti went and sit beside him . she feed Rome.  he look soni closeing her blouse hook.  he pull her and strat moulding her boobs . hmmm ji Hume khane dena she said.  khale jaab mye khau ga tujhe tho kay rahe gi he said and pull her neppli.  Priti see how he pull her neppli so far . she cluth her saree felling  seeing there romance.  

they have there dinner.  Priti tum 2 ghanthe baad acche se shaj ke kamre me aajana aaj hum suhagrat manage ge he said while carssing her cheeks.  jii she said and went out  seeing soni woh is laying on bed on her stomach and while open her blouse hook .

Rome of the lamp and lay beside soni . he get on her  and strat kissing her neck .  hummmm aaj mye thujeh nahi choro ga choud choud kar tere chut ko laal nahi kar diya tho mera naam Rome nahi .  mye bhi tho esi diin ka enthajr kar rahi thi .

veer open her and hus clothes . he hold her hand and kiss her red lips  . hmm she crasse her leg on his ass . he move down and take her neppli in his mouth.  ahhhh hmmmm..... aaye...... ba.. gwan ..... ahh ... Rome ji aap.... ahhh or jor se she shout.  he pull her neepli  from teeth.  ahhh he mould her other boob and move down while kissing her stomach.  she take high breath.

he spread her leg rub his finger on her chut.  ahhhh hmmmjii aapke ha..tho mye jau hai ahh... hmmmm jii . or hmm . he pich her clit  ahhh . hmm ... hmmm ... he is sucking her pussy and push his middle finger in her . ahh hmm ... jii abb nahi horaha . he get up and keep her leg on his waist and thrust inside her in one go . ahhh .. hmmm he strat thrusting her fast and deep . there bed strat moving and making noise.  ahhh .. ahhh... ahhh... ahhh... ahhhh.. at every thrust she moan.  he flip and now she is on him and  thrusting  in her.  he hold her boobs and take her neppli inside his mouth .

Priti get ready in red saree . there moan and slaping of there skin against each other spreading in whole house.    soni moan and shout from Pain . Priti smile as she also face the same and it feel so good after that .
she went at door and knock .
aajao Rome said . she open the door and see soni is on Rome thrusting moving her ass . and he is holding her moulding her ass and Sucking her neepli .
ajoa  Priti Rome call her . she close the door and move to bed .......

hello everyone hope you all  enjoyed.  pls Don forget to vote and comment  . and rest  in other update