chapter 14

meera and veer is in veer private jet . veer is talking to some one   and meera is relaxing in her sit . her eyes went to veer and see how much he is worried for her . he turn to her . meera pull her sit back . She lay on it and open her hand  for hug  . veer ji aayai mere pass she call him . he went to her and lay beside her keep his head on her chest .  mye thik hu aap chinta na kare  or jab thak aap hai mere pass mujhe kuch nahi  ho saktha  she tell him and kiss his forehead.  veer look her and move his hand under her kurti on her stomach . he move his face to her neck  and kiss her . he slowly move his hand up keep on her right boob.  she is wearing bra he want to fell her boobs . meera ese utharo na he said .  jii koi dekh lega she said . koi nahi dekhe ga jab thak mye nahi bulaaou ga koi nahi aaye ga he said while rubing his face in her neck . thik hai ek min.  she Slightly get up on her elbow . he remove her dupatta.  she arch her body and open her bra from intside .  aayie she hold his hand . he move his hand under her kurti and mould her boobs . hmmmm she moan bitting her lips .

he move his finger on her neppli and make it hard .  he  take his neppli in between hus finger and press it . ahhh .. ahhh she moan in pain . he feel wet in his finger.  he move down and move her kurta up below her boobs and keep his face inside it . hmmm veer ji kayhua she ask . dood pina hai she ask . hmm he said .
she move little down and make her kurta up her boobs came in his sight.  he take her neepil  his mouth and strat sucking it fastly . hmmm ahhh hmmm she arch her body and cluth hus long hair . his other hand is on her boob . his sliver watch is touching her neepil  the cold sensation in forming in her body.   she take her dupatta and cover him from it . he is busy in sucking and bitting his wife neppli.  suddenly he strated to suck hard.  ahhh ahhh veer jo jor se na kare dard ho raja hai ahh . he leave her neppli and came out from dupatta.  kay hua she asked crassing his lips . dood nahi aarha hai he said . kay ek min she move little back and take her neppli in between her finger and press it but no milk came .  veer ji es wale se piligiye esme khatham ho gaya hai she said and bend below giving him her other neppli.  he again latch her neppli quickly and strat sucking it .

he move his hand down and move inside her pant . he keep his hand o. her lower abdomen and keep sucking her . After sone she sleep.  veer leave her neppli after 2 hour and came out from dupatta.  he remove the dupatta and see her browen neppli is turn in deep red because of sucking and her boobs is cover with his love mark . he take a wipes and slowly wipe her boobs and neppli and move her bra out from body  . she will feel pain if she wear this he keep inside her purse .  he pull her kurti down and cover properly. he get up and went in washroom .
he came back and order dinner for them . after some time dinner came .

veer sat beside meera and crasses her cheeks .  meera utj jao khalo khuch he call her .  hmm she slowly open her eyes and see veer . veer ji aap kab uthe mujhe kuy nahi uthaya she said and sit straight . 
she touch her chest and didn't feel her bra.  she stray finding it.  veer see her kay hua meer . ji mera bra nahi mil rah hai . Haa woh myne hi rakha hai tum abhi math pahano dard ho jaye ga he said . she loom her chest her chest is hanging low and her neppli is poking. 

he take one bite and move to her mouth.  ye lo khao he said.  she look him .  after so many days some one is feeding her . without saying anything she open her mouth and take her bite . they have there dinner  and lay on sit only because after 1 hour they will reach. 
meera is laying keep her head on his chest . and veer is having his red vien hugging her . she is playing with his shirt button and looking him. 
veer ji hum kaha ja rahe hai she ask look him . hmm woh mye nahi bataunga  khudh dekh lena he said and crasse her stomach from his fingers. 

....

they reach the destination.  meera see a big house is and it is surrounding by ocean.  veer hold her hand ye hai mera island he said . she look him with shock and open mouth.  veer ji ye aapka hai matlab yaha koi nahi rahtha hai she ask . ek aunty rahthi hai woh  safhai jar thi hai  Chale he hold her hand and move inside.
meera mye fresh hokar aatha hu mere Kapre nikal do he said  and move in washroom. meera open his bag and take out his clothes and her also . she open the slid of balcony and sea  is visible.  she get out and walk to sore . she keep her leg in water and feel so relax . the water is warm . she look around and no one is there.
she open her kurta and pant and went inside the water in just in her red panty .

mean while veer came out and wear hus clothes  . ye meera kaha chali gayi he search her around then see the slid door is open . he move out get hard seeing the seen . meera get out from under the water and wipe her hair . her body is shining under water and moon light.  she look so beautiful from back . he get inside and take the towel for her abd move to sore
meera turn and see veer standing with towel.  she came out of water . he get shock to see her all naked from up . her boobs dancing as she came out walking.  he take the towel and cover her .
Chale dinner ready hai he said .
they have there dinner and sleep and of course her neppli in his mouth. 

don't forget to vote and comment ❤️