chapter 19

ahhhh.... hmmmm..... ahh.. ahh... meera is moaning  in sleep because veer is  eating her down in early morning as he has just returne from a bussiness trip of 5 days .
hmmm Veerji.. she moan and pull him up . she open her eyes a d smile looking him . she cup his cheeks and give a kiss  in his cheeks.  kayse hai aap  , aapne uthaya kuy nahi mujhe she ask .
he lay down beside her and pull her up on him.  mye thik bass tumhe kafi Yaad kiya he said .
hmm mujhe  patha hai or aapne kay kay kiya she said while rubing his chest . Accha  tho kiya myne he asked .
aapne kafi ghussa kiya aapne employees oe or doo ko kaam se bhi nikal diya she said . 
she look him and know about his anger. 
hmm mye kay kar tha tum nahi thi na mera gussa kam karne ke liye he said .
she smile and kiss his forehead.  Accha Chale aab mujhe Jane de aaj puja hai na ghar me or  mujhe ready bhi hona aap bhi ready hojaye .
thik hai he said and leave her after giving her a long kiss on her neck .

meera get in pink saree keeping her pallu at front with a beautiful v cut blouse where her cleavage are looking.  she did her make up and wear some jewellery like nose ring necklace. 
mean while  veer also get ready in white kurta .

puja is strated  everyone is sitting.   meera and veer done the puja and now meera get to give prasadh to everyone one . some aunty bless her for child . she went to rashmi . rashmi smile  and take the prashad. 
Teri whaj  se meri beti chali gayi mye tujhe kabhi nahi choro gi meera she said and went to her room .
she was in her room then her sight went on a  bottle

veer is talking with few neighbour.  he look meera is  working continuously.  he went in kitchen  and see she is busy in cooking. 
meera ye kay hai tum kuy kar rahi ho ye sab chalo yaha se  he said .
oho veer ji aap gayie mye aathi hu na  .

meera came out of kitchen after completing all work  meera walk towards her but she feel some wet under her leg and slip and fall on the ground ahhhhh ahhhhhh . veer listen her shout and came running towards her. 
meera he see her laying on floor . he went to her and  carry her on his lap  . meera open your eyes pls he tap her cheeks. 
aap log kay kar rahe doctor ko bulayie  he shout .
he carry her to his room and make her lay on bed. 

after some time doctor chesk on her and put the bandage  on her forehead  .

meera open her eyes slowly feeling soft crazz on her hair .  dadi ji she says . kaysi hai beta ye le Pani pi .
dadi make her drink.water .
dadi veer ji kaha hai   . beta woh bahut gusse me tha  mandir me sayad.  paar beta tu Giri kayse dadi asked.
khuch floor pe tha mye slip kar gayi .
acche thu ruk mye tere liye khuch khane ko.le kar aathi hu hmm . ji dadi .

meera get  up slowly and walk to mandri room .

veer is  sitting beside shiv lord  closeing his eyes .

he listen payal jingles sound . meera came inside and sit beside veer . veer feel her and open his eyes . he at last pyar and stand up. veer ji kay hua hai mye thik hu pls aap pareshan  na ho ye  she cup his cheeks and said .  he is just looking her without blinking  his eyes .
he remove her hand and carry her in bridal style .
ahh veer ji ye kay kar rahe hai mujhe neeche utariye koi dekh le ga she said. 
tum yaha kuy aai aram kar ne bola hai na doctor ne he said and went towards his room . he make her lay slowly on bed  and  cover her from blanket.  aab so jao mujhe khuch kam hai mye aatha hu thori dher me hum he kiss her forehead.  veer ji meera call him
hmm mere pass rahiye na thori dher jab thak mye soo na jao Phir aap Chale jayie ga pls .
he smile and sit beside her . meer hug him and close her eyes . veer kiss her forehead and crasses her hair slowly. 

after some time meera sleep . veer take his car key and to his office. 
sir I think jo bhi hai woh bhabhi ko hurt karke aap ko pareshan karne ka kosisi kar raha hai said his Pa Dev .
phali baar mye aapne aap ko kamjor mahsus ka  raha hu. 
mujhe patha hai kay karna hai abb. he take his phone and Dail a number.  hello bella I need your help he said .

in evening
meera slowly open her eyes and  see that doctor has came to change her bandage.  dadi ji kay veer ji aaya wapas she ask while drinking her juice.  nahi beta woh abhi thak nahi aaya hai .dadi said. 
meera is in kitchen making coffee for chachi ji as per order. 
suddenly she listen  a laughing voice of girl . she went out and see veer is coming but with a girl woh is drees in a beautiful dress which came till her knee . she look so beautiful. suddenly she feel insecurity seeing veer so happy with her. 

you remember veer when you cane to London first   evey girl use to talk about ohh look he so hot , oh look there came indian boy ahhhhh he laugh. 

meera arrange her saree as they came to living room .
they went and sit on couch.  aree dadi ji bella get up and touch her feet.  how are you grand ma sorry I  till don't know how speek English but now is  I am living with you now I will surely learn she said .
ohh welcome beta  see even now also you look beautiful  dadi said.  
meera didn't understand English but aftet seeing them she understands that dadi know her .
veer look meera he stand and forward his hand to her.  she smile  and hold his hand. 
bella meet meera  my wife  and meera meet bella my best friend.  bella come and hug her meera. 
veer your wife so beautiful  meera blush listening beautiful.  hello meera said bella.  hello said meera .
you look very beautiful with veer you know even he is nothing in front of you  meera smile . thankyou  app bhi bahut sundar ho she said. 
ohh thankyou bella said and hug her again .
ye kithi acchi hai mye hie khuch bhi soacg thi hu meera think .
bella  went to guest  room and veer and meera also went in room. 
veer went in washroom . and meera take out his hurts and tshirt. 
veer came out and hug from back . tum ye Saab kuy kar rahi ho doctor ne rest karne bola  hai na he said and kiss her neck .
she turn  mye thik or bore ho rahi thi tho coffee banane gayi thi she said.  aacha akele or mere liye he said.  hmm  abhi lathi hu . she went

veer is sitting in balcony and typing something on laptop.  meera came with coffee.  oho veer ji aapne baal bhi nahi pochi hai ek min . she came with towel and strat wiping his long hair. 
veer ji aape na lambe baal kafi Acha lagthe hai ese  hie rahiye ga she said.  he chuckle and pull her on his lap. 
he cup her cheeks and kiss her on lips . she move her lips slowly enjoy his touch after a long day.  they sit there for some time . hugging each other.

hello everyone.  I am back .  so sorry for so late update actually  when my first book delete I Don't feel to write anything but there is  a god new my this book is nominated for award and I am so happy. 
I want to thank all my readers ❤️❤️ . thankyou to be there with me you all so good readers 😊 .