chapter 18

Priti sit beside rome and see how soni is fucking him .
rome hold her waist and pull her to  his chest .  he look her and kiss her neck.  uhuhu.. uhuh .... soni is continuously thrusting . he remove Priti pallu . bahut Yaad kiya myne tujhe.  he said and while opening her blouse hook . her boobs bounce and came out . he hold her soft boobs and mould it from his hand.  ahhh ... ji hmmm .. he take her neppli and strat sucking it.  hmmm.... hmmm.... hm...... he is making sound and sucking her neppli. 

soni see milk is flowing out from his mouth .
he get so lost in her milk that he push soni beside and lay on Priti with neppli in his mouth . he start sucking hard and fastly.  ahhhh hmmmm jii aram se mye yahi  hu  ahhh hmmmm.... Priti moan.  myne bhi aapko bahut Yaad kiya meri tho Raat bhi nahi jathi thi aapke bina she said and kiss his forehead.  hmmm ..hmmm..h.mm... he moan . Priti slowly without disturbing him open her saree and peticoat. 
soni is seeing her . her eyes is stuck at rome how he si sucking her neppli .

soni kiss his back.  she move her hand on his stomach from and kiss his shoulder. where Priti is laying closeing her eye as she know he will leave her neppli after 1 hour.

rome pull soni and make her half lay on him and half on Priti.  he take her hand and keep on Priti  other boobs . Priti open her eyes and see soni is hanging from his shoulder and her boobs is just above her face . soni came Priti side and strat crassesing her hand on her stomach.  hmmm ahhhh hmmm Priti moan . soni see milk is flowing out from his mouth.  she bend and strat sucking her milk from her same boobs . she slight rub her lips with rome lips which has Priti neppli inside

hmmmm ahhhh essiiii ahhh hmmmmm.... Priti rub her leg and bed and moan . rome hold Priti neck and push her at Priti pussy. 
chusss ese he said . Rome ji ye aap Priti said but rome kiss her lips hardly .
soni wide her leg and see her  pussy. 
eska ched kithna Barra hai  or sunder bhi . she bend down and open her pussy lips and luck it from her lips .

ahhhhhh hmmmmmm. .... ahhh hmmmuffff ahh Priti arch her body high and maon loudly. 
soni strat to auck her clit and eating her like candy . hmm hmm Priti cum on her face and soni eat her all . she come up and kiss her boobs.  bilkul mallaie hai thu she said and take her neppli inside her mouth and strat drinking her milk .

rome wend down from bed and bring his blet. 
he hold Priti leg and flip her then he hold soni leg and flip her on her stomach.   both the girl is laying on there stomach. 
soni move close to Priti and strat kissing her lips .
rome wrap the blet on his hand and spank on Priti ass.  chhhhht ahhhhhh she shout. he then do same with soni ahhhh ...
ahhh .. ahhhh ... ahhh
..chttt ahhhh ... chttt ahhh ...ji bass kare said Priti. 
ahhhhhhh....

listening shout of Priti meera sleep broke . ye tho Priti bhabhi  ki awaj thi she get up slowly and wear her kurti . she move out of her room and listen more clearly shout . ahhh .... chtttt.... ahhh..... ye tho soni or bhabhi hai .
she closely move to there door . kay karu jau ya nahi ahhhh.    listening there shout she scared.  she rub her arm . then suddenly the voice stop.

rome take soni and make her lay on Priti.  he then get on his knees  and keep soni leg on his shoulder and Priti leg on his waist.  both thr girls is taking high breath slitently laying.  he thrust deep down in Priti and thrust his  four  finger in soni. ahhh hmmm ahh hmmmm . he keep thrusting both his wife and cum in them .

meera Standing out side see a hole on door.  she bend and peak from hole .
she see soni is laying on Priti and rome duck is deep down in Priti and his finger is in soni. 
merra bahu dad ji call her . she turn and see him Standing.  Dada ji woh...
he smile and Said beta ye roj ka hai rome ka .
kabhi kabhi tho Parosi bhi aajathe hai bahu ki chik sunke he said and went from there. 

meera also went in her room and lock the door . she  open her kurti and pant and lay beside veer.  she hug him tightly and sleep

the sun fall on soni face . she open her eyes ahhh her body is paining.  she turn and see rome.is still sucking Priti neppli . she also take her neepli and sleep sucking it.  thadddd rome open his eyes listening knocking  at  door . he get up and wrap his dhoti s
around his waist and went to ope. the door .
here Dada ji  is standing.
beta subha hogayie  hai 12 bane wala hai dono bahu ko utha do meera or veer sam thak nikal Jaye ge aapne ghar ko said Dada ji . ji rome said .

Priti came out of room after taking bath.  but today rome even take her while bathing. 
she walk to kitchen and strat making luch for everyone. 
where as soni came out of room in sexy blouse which as deep cut showing her boobs which is all red and black in colour.  she jump on couch and sit .and see veer seducely woh is busy ready newspaper and siping  his tea made by meera .
meera came and see how soni is try to seduce veer  bending down showing her boobs. 
but veer  get up from there and went  to his room .

meera went in kitchen and see Priti is working in pain slowly.   bhabhi aap thik hai na she ask. 
Haa mye thik hu she said.  paar kaal aap ....
tum pareshan math ho hmm she said a d strat making puri for everyone. 
Kal  myne mahsus kiy ki mye rome ji ke liye sabse phale aathi hu Bhale woh  soni ko laye hai Paar unka pyaar mere liye kaam nahi hua hai she said. 
meera smile and help her in the kitchen. 

it's evening meera and veer return from village . they went to there room and sleep but after making love to each other. 

pls vote and comment. 
....