chapter 4

dadi ji mye jaa raha hu said veer . he went to his office . he went inside his cabin and see a man is sitting at waiting chair by chrossing his leg . squezz me he said. the man turn around. mr aditya both hug each. tho deal ki bathe kar le said veer . yhe sure .
pls come . they went in conference room .

on other side meera is getting ready . she wear a pink coloured silver suit and did her light makeup her mother came after a few minute and said meera let's go they have come . merra was very nervous she didn't know what to do just rub her hand together had her eyes is full of tears but she wip it for a her mother she get down slowly to kitchen she take the tea and went to the hall . seena ji ye hai meri beti meera . meera touch her feet . and sit beside her . tho beta ghar ke kam aathe hai na seena ask jii .

rita ji ye mera beta rahul . rahul lust full eyes is fixed on meera . she can sense he is continuously seeing her . rahul give his mother a signal from eyes .
rita ji aab bacche ko akele me baath karna chahiye .
hmm ji meera beta ja kamre me .

meera get up and rahul also get up she walk in room .
he came inside and close the gate . she strat felling nerves. he came to her and slid his hand to her hair .and put at her ear . she is looking down.
he touch her cheeks then hold her chin and pull her face up . he slid his hand to her neck and slowly drag her dupatta. she strat taking high breath . he remove her dupatta and throw on bed. his eyes went to her deep valley. he touch her chest and put one finger inside her valley. he open her hook of suit . he can now see her white boobs little. he move close to her .

he going to put his face on her chest till then they hear a voice . meera beta aaja call her mother. meera slightly push him and close the hook . she take her dupatta and go to kitchen. teri ethni himat mujhe dhaka de gi sadhi ke baad dekhta hu tujhe kon baccha tha hai eysa chudu ga ki Saas nahi le paygi rahul curse her and wentto his mother .
he sit beside his mother . maal hai maa tujhe kafi acche pote milege. he said.

tho hum ristha paka karthe hai said seena . humhe bhi manjur hai .

mr aditya pls come to our house for dinner. ok said aditya and smrik .
they reach home . veer introduce aditya to everyone.
but one eye is very smiler to him. he give her sign to come at corner.

everybody is having dinner . sona get up . she move towards her room but some one pull her in store  room. he push her at wall and kiss her . she pull him more . he bite her lips . sliding his tounge down fro. her neck he bite at her cleavage.  ahhhhh aditya . she moan . i can't water baby.  he said . and open her shirt button.  he take her neppli and strat sucking it . ahhhh hmmmm ann baby koi aajaye ga.  hmmm ahhhhh dhe rub. her  hand on. wall. he pull her neepli andmould her booobs.  he open her pant .and she open  his pant .
baby be fast pls she said . hmm thrust in  her one go .

ahhh hmmm he close her mouth . he strat the her hardly . ahhh hmmm baby you're amazing.  ahhhh hmmm ahhh hmm she moan.  they both cum together .
baby you have trick veer then only we will able to  get his all property.  yes baby I will then we leave in this house  together.
they both come out.  thankyou so much veer for the delicious dinner . pls come again its my pleasure.

veer went to his room and open his drawer .
he take her note . his phone ring.  hello . sir the driver name was gopi who push your parents car .he is husband of rita who work at your house.  he cluth his hand and mould the paper of his hand.  ok .
it was your father darling. he said while looking at paper. 

hii everyone . pls vote and comment. 
thankyou all of you .