chapter 10

sun lay fall on love bird's.  veer open his eyes and see meera is sleeping hugging him . he  look her morning face . her face glowing today.  he kiss her cheeks and strat playing with her hair .
after some time meera open her eyes and see veer is looking her . she smile and get close to him . she lay on him  keeping her headbon his chest . he take her hand and keep on his cheast and strat playing with her bangles.  she chuckle seeing him all time playing with it like a child .

veer ji hum ne sadhi ke baad maa or papa ko praman nahi kiya hai she said . tho aaj Chale mandir  jaha maa mujhe lekar jathi thi he said . she turn and keep her chin on his chest . or woh mandir wahi hai na jaha hum phali bar mile the she said . Haa he said while keep her hair behind her ear .  thik hai aab mujhe Jane digiye she try to get up.  but he pull her again down. 
phale mujhe payar karo he said . hmm mye she said .
she get up little and kiss his cheeks . he slid his hand up and hold her boobs and strat rubing her neppli.  hmm veer ji ayesha na kare . he kiss her forehead and leave her . she get up holding blanket and walk to bathroom.
she take and came out in towel.  her sight went to bed and see a beautiful yellow saree and blouse is kepton bed with a note . Veer ki meera ke liyeye . she keep the note and see veer is in balcony talking with some one .
she went in closet and strat changing.  she lookthe blouse and get shock  . it doesn't have hook . it has three tie dori at back mean her whole back will be visible.  till the time she is struggling with dori veer came out from bath . he change in his office suit.  he went in room in open shirt and see meera is struggling with dori . he chuckle and went to her.  she look him from mirror.  she understands and remove her hand from back and hold her blouse.  he move his hand and front and hold the blouse below of her boobs. then he push her boobs little up and hold the last dori first.  she cluth her skirt fellhis cold hand on her warm body. 
he tie dori  and hug her .he keep her hair back and kiss her forehead.  ready ho jao mujhe office bhi jana hai he said . jii . she blush and again ran in closet .
after some time she came out  looking like a fairy in yellow saree . they went down.  meera wentin kitchen and make tea and coffee for everyone. 
meera pack lauch for veer and went out with him .

they prayer at temple . veer hold her hand and kiss her cheeks . lauch kar ligiye ga mye jathi hu aab she said and went inside the house .
veer move to his office .

it's evening and veer is packing his stuff to go home.  he received a message.  he open his phone  and read it .  just like your parents are dead your wife will be also little child . first time after 8 years he get scared after reading this . he immediately call meera . but she didn't pick up he call many time . at last he ran to his car . 

he keep calling her . where are you meera pick up the phone . he lose his tie sweat strat forming in his body. 
he park thr car and run inside the house . meera he shout . everycame out of there room listening him . beta veer kay hua said dadi.  dadi meera kaha hai ushe khuch ho gaya hai woh bhi mujhe chor ke chali gayi he Said . hus condition is not his breath strat getting slow.
kamala jao or meera ko bulakar Lao. said dadi to staf .
veer move to hus room but she is not there . he came at hall suddenly his left side strat paining.  his uncle came and hold him from falling. 

on there side meeta is at back side of house in garden wrapping a wolloen scarf.  meera ma'am  staff came and call her . meera turn and see her . kay hua hai kamala she ask . woh sir she said . veer sir . listening veer name she ran inside the house . she hear his voice she ran to hall.  her scarf fall on ground.  she came in hall and see veer is laying on floor and uncle is trying to control him.  she ran to him . veer ji she take him in her lap . he look her from half open eyes and whisper meera . he hug her and at last faint.  veer ji aakhen kholoe she shook him . uncle call the doctor.

now veer is laying on his bed cluthing meera hand and meera is sitting beside him . her tears is falling non stop from her eyes seeing him in this condition. 
mrs Roy. your husband is very much scared of something pls try to give him love and care which he has lost from his child said doctor . but ma'am mye kay karu ask meera . aapna kuch ayesha veer ko digiye gese ye neend me bhi aapko pahchan le . i will prefer t
you give him your milk just as child get there mother even in sleep he will also . i think he need your more care and affection for him to believe your are his.  i know veer from child even i have only deliver his mother when he was in her .

now reat is up to you meera doctor said and went from there.  meera  sat beside him and see the medicine in her hand without wasting her time she gulp the medicine for him .

after some some dadi came in room and see meera is laying on floor beside veer holding his hand . her back is visible.  dadi take her scarf and wrap around her . meera see dadi . dadi sat besides veer . mera baccha kay ho gaya tha mye tho daar hi gayi thi said dadi .
dadi mujhe maaf karde veer ji ye halat meri wajah se hoye hai said meera looking him. 
nahi beta thu eski thakath hai jaao se uth aayie hai myene ese 8 saal baad aapni jindagi jathe huye dekha hai said dadi . dadi kiss her forehead and went fro. there closing the door. 

after some time.e veer slowly open his eyes and see meera is sitting on floor holding his hand . she is sleeping keeping her head on bed.  he slowly get up and sit on bed. meera feel movement.  she ope. her eyes and see veer . veer ji she said and jump on him .
she hug him tightly.  he also hug her keeping his hand at her bare back . aap thik hai na mye bahut dara gayi thi she and start crying.  meera mye thik hu he wipe her face and rub her back . she take her pallu corner and wipe his face.  he chuckle look her .  Hass kuy rahe hai she said and again hug him . he look the time and it night 11 .

veer wet on his chest . meera ye he look it and see her blouse is also wet . jii ye woh she didn't know how tell him . veer ji mye chathi hu ki aap mera dood pigiye nahi mera matlab hai aapko pina tha na tho kyne socha she said looking down.  she look him but he didn't said anything.  he face carry a love emotions. 
he simply move his hand back and start opening her blouse dori one by one . she cluth his shirt . her chest is getting heavy . he open the unpin her pallu .

he slid her blouse from her shoulder and at last remove it from her . her boobs bounce down fro. her blouse . he look her boobs with mangalsutra laying between her cleavage.  he look her and kiss her shoulder.  hmmm she moan . he make her little up and see milk drop at her drown neepli which he like to suck.  he touch her neepli and take the drop on his finger.  he Lick her milk and moan closing his eyes .

he make her lay down . she cluthe the bedsheet . he beside her and tur. her . he move little down at her boobs level and latch her neepli in his mouth.  he look her . she nob and he suck hrad and his mouth fill with her milk . he start sucking and drinking her milk.
she look him he look so cute.  tears fall from her eyes .
she kiss his temple and crasses his hair . he pull her more and Suck . she feel.the milk around her neepli .
i have dream this with my child but this is more than  that.  both sleep hugging each other .

sorry for late update.  hope you all are doing all right. 
pls vote and comment ❤️