Needy Princess (Ace x reader x Eyeball Smut)

18+ content

A/N: Tried out something different with the P.O.V. for this one, and I gotta say that while I don't usually use first person P.O.V. I do like it for smut. Idk, it just feels more immersive to me. I'd love to hear what P.O.V. you guys prefer (not just for smut but in general), 1st person (I/Me), 2nd person (you), or 3rd (She/He/They)!

Warnings: Smut including choking, praise, degradation, edging, orgasm denial, overstimulation, multiple orgasms (like... a lot.), bondage, facefucking, anal (Ace fucking Eyeball), cunnilingus, spanking, mean!dom!Ace, soft!dom!Eyeball (or maybe it's more like switch!Eyeball, idk), needy!sub!reader.
There's probably more warnings I'm forgetting tbh.

Watching Ace and Eyeball making out was incredibly hot. They were both shirtless, and if it wasn't for how left out I felt, since they were so focused on each other that they paid no attention to me at all, I could have watched them all day. But I wanted some love too, so I tugged on Ace's arm, demanding his attention until he finally abandoned Eyeball's neck and turned to look at me.

He was annoyed by my clinginess already, I could tell, but I didn't care. I wanted attention and I wanted it now.

"What?" Ace asked.

"Want kisses too," I whined, and he scoffed.

Instead of giving me the attention I craved so much he addressed our boyfriend. "Look at her, Richie. Needy little thing can't even go five minutes without kisses."

"Oh come on, Ace, don't be mean." Eyeball pecked me on the lips and then squished my cheeks between his hands. "It's not your fault you're such a spoiled princess that always needs to be kissed and told what a good girl you are, is it, Sweetheart?", he asked.

I pouted. "'m not spoiled."

"Careful, Princess. Liars don't get kisses," Ace warned me.

"Okay, fine. Maybe I am a little spoiled. But that's entirely your fault."

"Watch your mouth."

"What, are you denying it? You're the one constantly spoiling me!"

Ace's expression remained stony. "Maybe I should stop spoiling you, then." His hand wrapped around my throat, applying the slightest bit of pressure and tilting my head so I was looking up at him. "Maybe I should choke the brat out of you, remind you of your place. How would you like that, Princess?"

I crossed my arms and glared back at him, but any answer I could think of would have only proved his point, so I remained silent.

Luckily Eyeball came to my rescue, saying, "She knows her place, Ace. She's just a bit cranky cause she was feeling left out, right, Baby?"

I nodded — Ace had let go of my throat now — and put on the cutest pout I was capable of to placate him. "Mh-hm. 'm sorry for talking back."

Eyeball pulled me close and gave me another kiss, this one longer than the one before.

Ace didn't look happy about the idea of letting me get away with my behavior, but he didn't do anything about it. At least not yet...

As much as he always tried to deny it, I knew he was completely wrapped around my finger and would never be able to stop spoiling me. Which did not mean that my actions were without consequence. Even if he always spoiled me and melted under the pleading look of my puppy eyes, Ace never failed to punish me for disrespecting his authority.