First Time (Ace Smut)

18+ content

Warnings: Smut involving female!virgin!reader, mentions of insecurity, dom/sub dynamics, fingering, unprotected sex, slight overstimulation, Ace is a tease but what else is new

A/N: This is loosely based on the first time preference

"Well, I do have one more gift for you."

"Oh?"

You nod, and before you can lose your courage you quickly say, "Me."

Your heart is beating so fast and loud you're sure Ace can hear it as you wait for his reaction. What cannot actually be more than one or two seconds feels like an eternity as you worry how he'll react. Will he think it's stupid? Arrogant? Will he even know what you mean, or should you have phrased it clearer? But saying it any more explicitly would have only made you feel even more awkward and embarrassed about it.

An excited glint appears in Ace's eyes, and he grins like a Cheshire cat. Okay, he definitely understood what you meant.

"What did I do to deserve such a sweet thing as you, darling? First you cook my favorite for dinner and now you're serving my favorite dessert, too. You're spoiling me."

You bite your lip, flustered heat rising to your cheeks.

"Well, it is your birthday after all."

"Mhmm." He plants a kiss on the corner of your mouth. "But I don't want you doin' anything you're not really ready for just to make me happy. You know that, right?"

"Yeah. But I wanna. I am ready."

"Alright. Take off those clothes, then, yeah?"

His tone is dominant, but still gentle, taking the lead without putting to much pressure on you.

You're happy to comply, even if the thought of him seeing you entirely naked makes you a tad nervous. He's seen you shirtless before, but nothing more than that. What if he doesn't like what he sees? You brush the thought aside. It's ridiculous, really. Ace is not subtle about how much he adores your body, even if he's only seen most of it covered by clothes, and the room is dimly lit, anyway. Ace is taking off his shirt, too, and that helps ease your nerves. You'd feel even more vulnerable if he was still clothed while you were not.

When you're down to your underwear you stop, unsure if you should get completely naked just yet. Maybe Ace senses your nervousness, because he steps close to you and captures your lips in a deep kiss, holding you around the waist. Breaking apart for air he gently pushes you down onto the bed until he's sitting on top of you, devouring you with looks.

You gulp. "What am I supposed to do now?"

Ace chuckles. "For the start stop thinking so much. There ain't nothin' to be nervous about, doll. Just relax and let me do my thing, yeah? I'll tell you if I want you to do anything."

"O-okay."

He leans in to kiss you, and your nervousness slowly melts away on his tongue as he explores the cave of your mouth, while his hands explore your body. You've done this much before, his hands roaming your form beneath your clothes, and the familiarity of it soothes you. Even if your heart is still up your throat, you know there's nothing to be anxious about.

Eventually his hands reach underneath you to unclasp your bra and he slips it down your arms. His eyes are glued to your tits, like he's been yearning to finally see them in all their naked glory. He cups them with both hands, squeezing and playing with your nipples, and you can't stop a small moan from leaving your lips.