Cuddling (Preference)

Ace doesn't cuddle.. or so he says. In truth there is nothing he loves more than holding you close when lying in bed or on the couch. Your arms are wrapped around him, your head resting on his chest and Ace knows you're right where you belong, safe by his side. He never initiates your cuddle sessions, but once you're curled up on top of him he refuses to let you get up.

Eyeball sometimes really needs a reminder that he's loved and cuddles are perfect for this. While he doesn't like to show vulnerability by asking for cuddles he will not hesitate to wordlessly pull you down to lay with him. He prefers it when you're the one to initiate the cuddling though. You're always welcome to lie down on top of him like a living weighted blanket. Just wrap your limbs around him like a fucking koala and never let go of him ever again. This guy loves that shit.

Billy likes to lie behind you, holding you close by the waist. He'll bury his face in the crook of your neck and softly talk to you. The deepest conversations you have with him always take place when you're cuddling.

Charlie doesn't often full-on cuddle with you, but he still loves having you close. On the couch you'll usually sit really close to each other, and he'll have an arm over your shoulder or around your waist and you can rest your head on his shoulder. In bed you lie facing each other and maybe holding hands.

Fuzzy is always up for cuddles. He'll even hold you close when you guys are out in public sometimes, hugging you from behind and resting his chin on top of your head. And when you're alone you can bet you'll be cuddling. Spooning on the sofa, snuggled up in bed, it doesn't matter. He never lets go of you.

Vince likes to lay with his head on your tummy or chest, one of his arms around your torso while his other hand is holding yours. If you play with his hair he will literally melt.