Chapter 1

George's POV

I cant believe its the last day of the summer holidays, normal people would be having a lay in but no my mum decides its a good day to move houses to a completely different town. I have to start a new school tomorrow its gonna be a total disaster.

''George wake up! You have to make sure you've packed everything!'' my mum yells from outside my bedroom door. I groan in response and push my covers back. I slowly stand up and walk out my room to go into the bathroom.

I turn the shower on and wait for it to heat up before stripping down. I quickly wash in the shower and step out,wrapping a towel around my waist. I go back into my room just as my mum yells "george hurry up we have to leave soon!"

I quickly take out some jeans and a polo shirt from my wardrobe and get dressed. I quickly pack the remaning clothes into my suitcase and scan my room one last time. I walk out my room and sigh as I close the door and start dragging my last suitcase down stairs. I put my suitcases with the many others and go into the kitchen where my mum is standing. Were leaving all our furniture here as its getting quite old and were gonna buy new things in our new town

My mums so deep in thought she doesn't here me enter. I let out a small cough to gain her attention, she looks up and gives me a small smile and i smile back.

"Ready to go?" she asks. I nod my head and we both walk to the front door where our bags our. "Taxi will be here soon."

I take one more look at my house before walking outside. I have to hold back my tears, i cant believe were really leaving. Im leaving all my child hood memories,my friends, my school and my life all here in this town. A bib interrupts my thoughts and I look at the taxi thats infront of me. I pick up some bags whilst my mum takes the others and put them in the boot of the taxi. I walk round to the door and join my mum in the taxi. Well I guess this is goodbye. The taxi starts to move and I stare at my house while it gets smaller and smaller as we go along, we turn a corner and my house or should I say old house goes out of sight.