Chapter 12

Ellie's POV.

Me,Laura,Tasha,George,JJ,Jaymi and Josh have just got on the train, its 9 in the morning and theirs hardly anyone on the train.

For most of the journey on the train we told Jokes,Listened to music and talked about anything an everything really.

After 2 hours on the train we got off and Jaymi called two taxi's. we waited fifteen-minutes before they came. The girls went in one and the boys went in the other.

It only took 25 minutes to get to the actual caravan. When we got their the boys were already there. Laura paid the taxi driver the money and I unlocked the caravan door and we all went in.

"What's the sleeping arrangements?" Josh asked.

"Well theirs only 3 rooms so, You boys get the two rooms with the two single beds and us girls will share the double bed. That Okay?" I said.

"Yup."

We all went into the rooms and started to unpack. Me,Laura and Tasha all wear the same sized clothes so we just put our clothes in the walk in wardrobe and decided to share our clothes.

Us girls went and sat in the living room area, well it's not really a living room. It just has 2 Sofas the a wooden table with a sofa going round it a small tv and a kitchen area in the corner.

"Finished" The boys said as they came out.

"Same, and is sunny so wanna go to the beach it's a 15 minute walk?" I asked.

"Okay" They all agreed. We all went to go get changed.

All of us girls wore shorts and either a Tank top or vest top and put bikinis underneath . The boys changed into swimming trunks and t-shirts.

"Let's go" Laura said.

I locked the door for to the caravan and we headed to the beach.

We got there after 15 minutes of talking. We laid our towels down on the sand. Me,Laura and Tasha took off our tops and shorts which left us in our bikinis. I was wearing one of Tasha's bikinis it was a black one that ties up around the back and my neck and normal bikini pants. Tasha was wearing a pink and white polka dot one, Laura was wearing a coral coloured one. All the boys stood staring at us.

"Urm?" I said whilst blushing.

"Oh. Um....I...yeah?" George stuttered.

We all laid down on our towels George laid next to me. Everyone started talking together.

"Hey...."George said to me.

"Hi." I smiled.

"So....." He giggled.

Oh my that is so cute.

"That giggle is so adorable" I said before I realised what I was saying.

"Oh. Urm..Thanks" he blushed. He is so cute It's too cute I just want to squeeze his cheeks like a little baby. Okay. I sound like a creep.

"Wanna go in the water?" He said.

"Okay"

We got up and walked towards the water.

"So who do you think took your diary?" He said.

And the subject I was avoiding came up.

"I've not a clue. I just want to forget about it for now" I said as we reached the sea.

George picked me up and walked further into the sea.

"George put me down!" I giggled.

"Never!" He giggled. Which caused us to have a giggling fit. He walked a bit further then out me down. The water came to my shoulders and on him came a bit under his shoulders.

"George......" I moaned. "It's cold in the water" I pouted.

"Come here" he smiled. Oh my. That smile is toooooo cute. I swam towards him and he picked me up. My legs were around his waist and his hands were around my back.

"Is this better?" He said. I looked at him confused but then I realised he was leaning closer. I put my hands round his neck and leaned in. His lips softly planted on mine. Our lips moved in perfect sync.

George's POV.

Our lips were moving in sync for about two minutes before we pulled away and smiled at each other.

"So Ellie?"

"Yep?" She smiled.

"So I've liked you pretty much since I met you. Your so cute and everytime we kiss I feel these really amazing sparks. I know it sounds super cheesy but its true. So will you be my girlfriend?" I said. I feel so embarrassed I just told the girl I like all my feelings.

"I like you too George. And I think I'm ready for a relationship so of course I will be" she smiled. I planted a quick kiss on her lips.

"Let's not tell the others an see if they figure it out." I giggled.

"Okay." She giggled. "This is gonna be funny"

We swam back to the others and laid on our towels.

We stayed at the beach till 6 before going to the caravan. Whilst we went back to the caravan Jaymi went to the small shop just outside the caravan park. He came back with some coke,vodka,beer,shots,crisp and chocolate. We're not old enough to drink to Drink only Jaymi is so he had to hide it when he got out the shop.

"Let's play spin the bottle" Jaymi said. We all sat in a circle on the floor. Let the fun begin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

200 Reads and 10 votes till next update