Chapter 17

Ellie's POV

JJ, Josh and Jaymi headed home and I went to George's house with him. I haven't ever spoken to his mum so you can just imagine the situation I'm in.

"I'm home" George said once we got in. A woman came out from the kitchen and George ran up to her and gave her a big hug. Obviously that's his mum.

After she finished hugging George she came up to me.

"You must be Ellie, George's girlfriend. He never stops talking about you!" She said. I blushed and smiled at her and I looked over at George who was looking at the floor whilst blushing and smiling.

"I'll you both something to eat!" She said. George thanked her and took me upstairs to his room. He put his suitcase in the corner and sat on his bed.

"The bed won't swallow you, y'know. You can sit down" He giggled, I smiled and sat down.

"I'm gonna miss you" I said.

"Aww, I'll miss you too! You,Tasha and Laura can come visit on weekends though" He said hugging me.

"Yeah but I'll only be able to spend two days each week with you" I said.

"It's better than nothing" He said pulling out of the hug. "Oh yeah I got something for you!" He smiled.

He pulled something out of his pocket and held it tightly in his hand. It was a box. He opened it and inside was a promise ring.

"I promise I will keep in touch with you, I will call you,text you,Skype you every single day. I love you and I want to be with you forever. I promise I will never forgot you. I love you." He said putting the ring on my finger. A single tear trickled down my cheek.

"I love you too George" I said. I put my arms round his neck and leaned in to kiss him. He put his arms around my waist and leant in too. Our lips fitted together perfectly, our lips moved in sync. George's door opened and me and George jumped apart. George'a mum was standing there with two plates of food. She put the plates on George's computer desk and walked out the room saying "Teenagers" which made me and George giggle.

For the rest of the day we just chilled in George's room on twitter and watching movies. Union J have a fanbase and fans have twitter accounts dedicated to them. It seems weird.

When I got home I said Good night to my family and went upstairs to my room and onto twitter. I only have like 15 followers because I made a new one because my old one was all about how hot one direction  were. Awkward. My phone buzzed and I picked it up to see one new text message.

From George; 

Whats your twitter name babe?xx

To George;

@Ellz_232 xx

From George;

Followed!Xx

To George:

OMG UNION J FOLLOWED ME.. Haha Jokes, Phones gonna die speak to you on twitter xx

Just as I sent the text my phone turned off. I refreshed my twitter page and I had 350 followers Because Union J Followed me. I check my mentions and they were all just asking for me to DM Union J. I got 1 new twitter mention.

@UnionJWorld: Had fun with my girlfriend @Ellz_232 :D George x

I smiled and tweeted back.

@Ellz_232: I had fun too!:) x