Chapter 25

Ellie's POV.

I'm so happy to be back with George, I didn't realise how much I love him until we got back together. His so cute and adorable his just perfect. I can't explain how much I love him. When he giggles my knees go weak, when he smiles it makes my heart melt, cheesy right? But it's true.

The whole of last night we watched movies and pretty much kissed. The night was perfect. George asked me to stay over tonight so I gladly accepted the offer and now George is waiting for me to finish packing my bag. I threw in some pyjamas, hair brush, tooth brush, make-up and clothes for tomorrow.

"I'm ready" I smiled at George.

"Lets go babe"

I grabbed my phone and put it in my jeans pocket and walked out the door with George, I quickly locked up and we walked to George's flat.

"Want a drink beautiful?" George asked once we arrived at his flat.

"No I'm okay thanks babe" I said.

He smiled at came and sat next to me on the sofa putting his arm around me.

"I love you so much" He said

"I love you too babe so much" I said pecking his lips.

"That wasn't even a kiss" He pouted.

I giggled and he shut me up by placing his lips on mine. I kissed back almost instantly and he pulled me on top of him so I was straddling him we carried on kissing until my phone started ringing.

"Answer it babe" He whispered.

I sat up but I was still straddling him and picked my phone up.

"Hey mum" I said.

"Darling I have some bad news." My mum said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's your Nan, she died a couple of hours ago" She said breaking down in tears.

"Oh my god" I said tears falling down my cheeks.

George wiped my cheek his fingers and mouthed what's wrong. I held up my finger to him saying '1 second'

"The funerals next Wednesday so it goes from our house at 10 in the morning okay? I'll see you there" She said.

"Okay bye mum, I love you"

"Bye hunny I love you too" She said.

I put the phone down and cuddled into George. He stroked my hair.

"What's wrong beautiful?"

"My nan, she d-died" I sobbed.

"Oh my god babe, it's Okay" He whispered.

For the rest of the day we had a calm day watching movies and drinking hot chocolate.

"I'll always be here you know, if you ever need to talk I love you and I will always be here for you whenever you need me" George said.

"Thank you George, I love you too" I smiled pecking his lips.

That night I fell asleep in his arms realising just how much I love him.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Vote&Comment.

Do you guys want a sexual scene let me know.
:)

-Amy x