Chapter 10

Ellie's POV

Me,Tasha,Laura,JJ,George,Jaymi and Josh stayed at my house chilling all day just listening to music,talking and eating pizza.

"I'm home!" My mum said. It was about 7 in the evening.

"How was work?" I smiled.

"Urm. It was Okay. I need to speak to you though Elz so your friends are gonna have to leave." She said.

"Oh kay" I said. Everyone got up and I walked them to the door. Everyone went George was last.

"Bye, if you need anything just give me a text." He said and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled at him and closed the door. Sigh. I walked back into the front room and sat on the opposite sofa.

"Well I've got some news." She said. I nodded.

"Me and your Dad have to go away for three-weeks for part of our job. I am trusting you to stay here on your own. Your brothers staying eith your aunt. Tasha and Laura can stay over on weekends and no boys staying over!" She said.

"Okay mum" I smiled. "When do you leave?" I asked expecting it to be some time next week.

"Tomorrow" she said.

"Wow short notice" I sighed.

"I know I'm sorry hunny"

--The Next Day--

Monday came to fast. I don't wanna go to school. My mum left early this morning about four cause she had to go get the train. It's now 6:30 and I really can't be fucked to go to school. I'm not sick or anything I just can't be bothered to get up. Yeah I've made my mind up no school for me. I grabbed my phone and started a new text.

To Tasha;

Tell George and the rest I'm not coming school :) xox

After a couple of minutes she text back.

From Tasha;

Haha! Not going either. Told my mum I'm sick,I'm not sick tho' I'm perfectly fine! Will text them for you though!xox

I laughed at her text an quickly replied.

We've decided that when Tasha's mums gone to work Tasha's gonna come over and were gonna watch some movies and listen to music and eat loads of shit. I quickly changed into some leggings and a tank top and brushed my hair. I put my hair in a messy bun and put a thin red headband in.

About 9:45 Tasha arrived at my house.

Tasha went and sat on my sofa and I got some fanta cans from the fridge with some crisps,chocolates,sweets and Ice cream. I walked back into the front-room and put all the stuff on the table. I pressed play on the movie and sat beside Tasha on the sofa. We were watching white chicks and couldn't stop laughing.

The part came up where the mans singing in the car and me and Tasha start screaming the lyrics.

'Making my way downtown

Walking fast

Faces pass

And I'm home bound

Staring blankly ahead

Just making my way

Making a way

Through the crowd' after we sing that we both crack up laughing and can't stop. When we finally stop laughing we watch the rest of the film whilst eating all the sweets and stuff I brought in.

*

It was now 3:30 and school just finished and everyone's coming over to mine. Me and Tasha were just watching spongebob when the bell goes. I get up to get it and everyone comes in apart from Laura.

"Hey where's Laura?" I ask once were all sat in the front room.

"She had to go home she's gotta go out with her mum cause its Laura's birthday Friday and her mums getting her present." Josh said.

"Oh my I have an idea!" Tasha said.

"We'll it's Laura's birthday friday......" Tasha said and told us the rest of her plan. It's actually a really good idea.

*

"Bye" I said to everyone. I did something I didn't expect myself to do and pecked George's lips. He smiled and walked away with his fingers touching his lips. I'm home alone now! Can't wait for friday!

**Friday Night**

Tasha's POV.

"So Were gonna to yours get ready and then at 8 were gonna go pick Ellie up." I said to Laura.

"Okay"

Ellie went home to get everything set up and me and Laura went to mine to get my stuff. Once we got my stuff we went back to Laura's to get ready.

We done our hair and makeup. Both wearing minimal make-up and I had my hair straight and Laura had hers in a half up-down style.

"You look beautiful" I told Laura. She was wearing a peach coloured dress that came just above her knees with some white 5 inch heels.

"You look really pretty!" She said. I was wearing a Red silk dress that came mid-thigh with some black 5 inch heels.

"Let's go" I said.

Laura's POV.

We walked to Ellie's and all her lights were off. We're meant to be going to the pub for my birthday. Is Ellie even coming? Her house is pitch black. The doors open so we walk in and the lights switch on everyone has party poppers.

"SURPRISE!" They all said. Aww how sweet of them! They through me a surprise party.

"Oh my! Thank you so much!" I said

Through out the whole night I only had about 5 drinks because I didn't want to get overly drunk. Half the school was here an all the boys only want sex so if your drunk they will just take advantage of you.

The house was empty now it was just the usual group. Me,Ellie,Tasha,JJ,George,Jaymi and Josh. Try weren't drunk either. See we're not your typical teens that like to get drunk 24/7.

"Thank you so much guys!" I said and we all had a group hug it was pretty funny.

George's POV.

We all just finished cleaning Ellie's house and were all in her room. Yeah we're all sleeping in Ellie's room on the floor. We have about 3 duvets and like 10 pillows.

"Night" we all said to each-other.

"Night George" Ellie whispered. I kissed her cheek and she looked in my eyes. She looked down to my lips and back up to my eyes. We both leaned in the kiss was amazing. Our lips moved in sync and about 2 minutes later we both pulled away.

"Best kiss ever" Ellie giggled