Chapter 8

Ellie's POV

Todays wednesday and I have to go to school. I hate school so much, I hated it before but since the shit with Jess its just made me hate it even more. I put on some hot pink leggings, A white lace top, white converse and a white cardigan.

I put on some foundation,mascara and some clear lip gloss I really dont want to go to school.  

I pick up my school bag and go downstairs, I check the clock and I have five minutes before I have to meet Tasha JJ's girlfriend and Laura Josh's girlfriend. Tasha and Laura have always been nice to me but they've been even more supportive since all the bullshit has started. 

I take a strawberry smoothie carton from the fridge and down it just as the doorbell rings. I put the carton in the bin grab my school bag and head to the door. 

''Hey Gurrrl.'' Laura says like a girly-girl once I opened the door.

''Hey'' I greeted them and we left to go to school.

Once we arrived at school JJ and Josh were waiting at the gate obviously for Tasha and Laura. Just as we got to the gate I realised that Jess was with the four girls known as the 'popular girls' really their just the bitchy ones of the school. Well not all of them just one of them the others follow her round like a dog on a lead. 

Their names are Kyra,Somaira,Georgia and Megan. I hate them all, half the school hate them. They think because their pretty all the boys want them little did they know nearly single boy in this school hate them.

''Ellie?'' Josh said.

''Yah?'' I asked.

''I think you zoned out.'' 

''Oh sorry, I was just thinking what is Jess doing with them bitches?'' I said just as George came.

''Hey everyone'' He said. He came and gave me a hug.

''Your talking?'' JJ asked.

''Yup''

''Yaaay'' They cheered and I giggled.

Kyra and Jess looked over at us and then Jess whispered something to Kyra and then Kyra started come towards us.

''Here she comes.'' Tasha said causing me to giggle.

''Hey Georgie babe'' Kyra said grinding her body on George.

''Dont call me that and get off of me.'' George said and came beside me.

''Oh so when you kissed me yesterday it didnt mean anything?'' she said standing infront of me and looking at George smirking.

Wait. What The Fuck? He kissed her. Thats it i've fucking had enough of all this shit. Boys are really starting to piss me off. George thinks he can come here and then make friends and even pretend to like me then be part of that little bitches 'plan'

Jess thinks i'm stupid. Shes forgetting i've been friends with her for years I know what shes like. This has happened before with one of our other bestfriends. She made me make a plan with her to hurt the girl and then it got too much for the girl and she left. Poor chick.

I stormed off away from the school. Looks like I will be bunking today. I fast walked to a park about 15 minutes away from the school. When I got there I sat on the swing and pulled out my headphones and my phone and plugged them in.

I put 'Set This World On Fire' by the Janoskians on and put my phone in my pocket. I started swining and sang along to the lyrics.

'Hey, you know me 

I can skip the beat in your heart 

Oh oh oh oh

I know you told me 

Don't come around or else we'll get caught 

Oh oh oh-woah 

Your mama, she don't like me, 

Your brother wanna fight me, 

But you know you just wanna have fun 

 I'm not tryna to hurt you, 

Forget about your curfew'

Just as I was about to sing the chorus someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around and it was George. I took my phone out and put the song on pause before putting my phone back in my pocket.

''What?'' I asked harshly.

''Your gonna believe her just like that?'' He asked shocked.

''Just forget it George! I've had enoigh of you and you silly little games! To be honest I dont really give two shits if you kissed Jess or Kyra or whoever the hell you kissed! Just go away and leave me alone!'' I said, rolling my eyes when I finished.

''You dont get it do you?'' He said. ''You know Jess kissed me and why would I Kiss Kyra? Cant you just see Jess is jealous because I like you!'' He said.

''Wait....What? You Like Me?'' I asked.

''Well Duh, Course I do.''

''Well I Like You too... But...Nothing can happen between us not yet just wait until things die down a bit.'' I smiled.

''Okay.'' He half smiled.

''Wait.. I have an idea lets pretend to go out..'' I said.

''That would be funny.'' He giggled. Oh My. That Giggle.. KILL ME NOWWW.

''So shall we go to school?'' George asked.

''Urm Okay.'' I said.

*

We just arrived at school and its only been 10 minutes since school started. We both rushed to our first class Maths. We knocked on the door and then walked in. 

''Why are you late?'' Sir asked.

''urr..woke up late?'' We said but it came out more like a question.

''Ok take your seats I need to talk to you after class so please stay back.'' He said.

We took our seats next to eachother at the back and listened to the teacher to babble on.#

~*~ (50 Minutes later)

The bell just went and me and George stay seated, obviously. Our teacher waited for the class to clear and then called us to his desk.

''I dont appreciate you lieing to me'' He said. 

Me and George looked at eachother and didnt say anything. 

''I saw you both at the gate this morning before school started and you both ran. I will call both your parents and explain what you have done you with both serve an hours detention today after school'' He said.

''Yes sir.'' We both said.

Our teacher started writing a note and gave it to us. It was a note to tell our teacher in our next lesson while we were late. 

''Off you go.'' He said.

Me and George walked out and walked to our next lesson.

''This is gonna be a long day.'' I mumbled