Chapter 22

Ellie's POV

I woke up with a strong arm around me and looked up to see who I was snuggled into. Woah, I shouldn't be this close to George. His arm was wrapped around me, my head was on his chest and my arm was draped over his waist. I smiled at how cute he was and started to snuggle into him again.

"Shit" I said as I remembered I had work. Fuck. I glanced at the clock, I was over two and a half hours late. I unwrapped my self from George trying not to wake him up and grabbed my phone. I text my manager saying I was ill and that I couldn't come in, if I said I over-slept I would of got moaned at so I just went with the old lie that I was ill.

"Morning" A voice said behind me, a very sexy deep one may I say. I turned around and smiled at George. His morning voice is just so sexy.

"Morning, I'm gonna go make some breakfast coming?" I asked

He nodded and got up from the bed, he was wearing a t-shirt and boxers, don't look down,don't look down I chanted to myself in my head.

We went downstairs and George sat at the table whilst I put the kettle on and started getting food from the fridge so I could cook, Laura was at work and then she would probably go to Josh's house after, as usual.

"Hey don't you have work?" George asked.

"Over slept" I yawned.

"Sorry" He said.

"For what?"

"Well I kept you awake watching tv and I forgot you had work" He frowned.

"It's not your fault George I couldn't be bothered to go anyway"

He smiled and we talked about some of our memories whilst I cooked us bacon,eggs,toast and made us coffee.

I put the food and two cups of coffee on the table and sat down.

"Here" I said handing him a plate so he could take some food. I took some 1egg,2 pieces of bacon and two slices of bread, I made a sandwich out of it and started eating.

"Mmm this is good" George said and I giggled.

When we finished eating I put the stuff in the sink and started to wash up.

"I'll do that" George said.

"You sure"

"Yep"

"Okay well I'm gonna go get ready then, thanks for doing the washing up" I said.

He smiled that gorgeous smiled and I walked to the bathroom, I took a quick hot shower and grabbed a towel. It just about cover my bum, all the others were in the wash. I walked back to my room in my towel and George was sitting on the bed.

"Oh uh sorry" He said.

"It's Okay i'll change in the bathroom wait here"I smiled.

I swear he was checking me out.

I grabbed some jean shorts and a low-cut pink vest top, some underwear and my pink converse and went to the bathroom to get changed. I walked back into my room and George was sitting on my bed on his phone.

I blow dried my hair and left it down and quickly put on some foundation and mascara. "Ready" I said.

"So what you wanna do?" He asked.

"Urm, how about we watch a movie or two, when Laura's back from work the boys,us and Laura can go for a meal and then go to a night club, me and Laura can book tomorrow off work." I smiled.

"Sounds fun" He giggled.

We sat on the sofa looking through some movies we decided on American Pie;Band Camp and The last Exorcism part 2.

We decided to watch The Last Exorcism first, I hope this ones not scary, the first one wasn't. I shut all the blinds and sat back on the sofa next to George.

"Don't get too scared" He teased.

"Shut it Georgey"

"Don't call me That!" He pouted.

We were half way through the film, it wasn't scary but it was jumpy so every time I would jump George would laugh. He currently had his arm wrapped around my shoulders while we were watching the film.

After the first film finished George got up and put in American Pie, I had my head resting on his shoulder while he was playing with my small hands. The scene come on where the boy and girl were laying on the grass kissing and I awkwardly looked at my hands that George was still playing with. I looked up at George to find he was already looking at me.

He looked at my lips and back up at my eyes as if asking for permission to kiss me. I leaned forward and softly planted my lips onto his soft ones. He kissed back immediately and when we pulled away for breath he smiled at me. Damn I missed his lips.

"We will come pick you up at 7" George said as he walked out the front door. It was now 5:40 and Laura was back and we were going to get ready to go clubbing and for a meal with the boys, we had already phoned work and said that we couldn't come in tomorrow and my manager said he wants to see me tomorrow evening, when ever I have more than one day off he always calls me down for a meeting it's just probably one of those. He doesn't want to see Laura cause this is like her first day off since she has been working there.

I had just finished getting ready at it was 6:57. I was wearing a red skin-tight dress that came mid-thigh and black 4 inch heels and I was holding a black clutch with my phone and purse inside. I had on light amount of make-up and my hair was in loose curls.

Laura was wearing skin-tight leather trousers with a cream blouse and matching cream shoes. She also had a light amount of make-up on looking natural and her hair was straight and falling into soft curls at the bottom. She looked stunning.

DING DONG.

The door went and I turned off all the lights and me and Laura walked to the front door.

Josh and Laura walked behind JJ and Jaymi whilst me and George a few steps behind Laura and Josh.

"You look beautiful" George said.

"Thank you" I blushed "Not too bad yourself Georgey" I smirked and he glared at me for calling him Georgey.

We arrived at a small Chinese restaurant and had some really nice food, whilst we were eating we talked about each others families and the boys asked us if we would like to meet their families. Me And Laura said Maybe.

We have just arrived at club and Jaymi has gone to get us all a drink, I got a vodka and coke I'm only having a few drinks I don't wanna get really drunk, I hate hangovers.

I spotted some really cute boy over in the corner he was with his friends and he was looking at me. He winked and I smiled.

"He is totally checking you out" Jaymi said in a fake American Accent causing us all to laugh, apart from George.

"I'm going to get another drink anyone want one?" I asked.

"No thanks" They all said. They still had drinks but I downed mine.

Just as I got to the bar the boy from the corner came over.

"Hey Beautiful, Can I Buy You a drink?" He said.

"Sure ill have a vodka shot please"

He got my shot and I drunk it pulling a face and the cute boy laughed.

"My names Karl, you?" He asked.

"Ellie"

"Would you like another drink Ellie?" He asked.

"No I don't want no more tonight thanks."

Me and the boy went to dance and we grinded on each other I stopped dancing when George Walked out.