Chapter 18

Ellie's POV

The week has gone really slow without George. It's finally Saturday and I'm just putting some clothes in a bag to leave and see George. I'm staying in the boys hotel room.

"Bye mum!" I said as I walked out the door. Now to start my thirty minute train journey.

I walked out the door to the train station, it's only about five minutes. Once I arrived at the station I brought my ticket and waited for the train which came almost immediately. I sat down by the window, considering it was only 8 am on a Saturday, there wasn't many people on the train. I pulled out my phone and started to write a message to George.

To George:

Hey,you awake? I'm on train :D can't wait to see you xx

From George:

Yep, I'm awake! Can't wait to see you too gorgeous. Text be just before you get outside and ill come get you x x

To George:

Okay, See you soon babe xx

I clicked on the twitter app and tweeted;

@Ellz_232; On my way to see George! Can't wait too see him :). Bored on train so RT for a follow!Xx

Seconds after I tweeted it I got loads of Retweets and favourites. I have 234,000 followers now. I followed a few people before checking my mentions.

@YourBiggestJCAT; OMFG! @Ellz_232 Thank you so much for following! You and George are so cute!

I retweeted and favourited the fan'a tweet and tweeted her back.

@Ellz_232; @YourBiggestJCAT your welcome! :) x

I followed a couple more fans until it was time to get off the train. I walked to the hotel and it was packed with fans for all the contestants. I quickly walked through the crowd un-noticed until a fan screamed "OH MY GOD IT'S ELLIE!" And then fans started screaming. Oh no. I quickly waved to the fans and then walked inside. I text George.

To George:

Downstairs xx

A few minutes after I text him he came down the stairs.

"Hey babe, quick before the fans see" He smiled. I followed him and we walked into the lift.

"I missed you babe" I said hugging him,once the doors closed.

"Missed you to El Bel" he grinned.

"Don't call me that" I pouted. He kissed my pout and pulled back. I giggled and the lift dinged meaning we were on their floor.

"George! Where did you- Oh Hi?" A boy said.

"Dan this is Ellie my girlfriend, Ellie this is Dan from district three" George said.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Hi there" He smiled.

Me and George went to his room, where the rest of the boys were.

"Ellie!" JJ,Josh and Jaymi yelled before I was squished into a group hug.

"Boys.Cant.Breath" I struggled.

"Sorrrrry" Josh said.

I giggled. "Aww I missed you guys!"

"Missed you too El"

"We have to go to rehearsals at half 10 you coming?" George asked.

"Yeah!" I smiled.

Josh,JJ and Jaymi all went to district 3's room while me and George laid on his bed.