Chapter 2

George's POV

We've just arrived at my new house and its actually quite big. I quickly help my mum inside with our suitcase's and close the door.

"Go pick what room you want" my mum smiles. I quickly take some of my suitcases and run upstairs to pick my room. I look inside 3 different rooms and decide to take the one in the middle. Its quite big and the walls are a dark blue colour. I puy my suitcases on the floor in the room and run downstairs to get the rest.

"Im gonna order pizza for dinner is that Okay?"

"Sure" I reply to my mum with a huge smile. Maybe moving here wasn't such a bad idea. I start to unpack my stuff when the doorbell goes and I hear my mum talking to people. I quickly go downstairs to see people coming in thr house with beds,wardrobes and various other furniture. My mum tells them where she wants everything and they go ahead and put everything in.

*

"Dinners here"

I've only just started unpacking and dinners here already. Sigh. I dash downstairs to see my mum sitting on our new beige sofa. She puts 2 glasses filled with coke on the table and opens the pizza box. I eat 4 slices of pizza and finish my coke before thanking my mum and heading back upstairs to unpack.

I unpack all of my belongings and start putting my bed sheets on my new bed. Once done I put on some shorts and a t-shirt and get into my bed.

*

"George get up you dont wanna be late on your first day!"

I rubbed my eyes to make sure the sleep is out and go into my bathroom. I have a quick shower and dry my hair and body. When I get into my bedroom I go over to my drawers and take out some Jeans and a top. Thats one good thing about the school so far theres no uniform.

I put some lynx and stationary in my bag and go downstairs where my mum is sitting at the table. She hands me a steaming hot cup of coffee yum! Coffee is my addiction I could drink it all day long. After finishing my coffee I put it in the sink and wait for my mum to put her shoes on as shes driving me to school cause' i dont know where it is properly.

Once I get to school I say goodbye to my mum and walk in the gates of the huge school. Oh my gosh. Its huge! I see a sign with an arrow pointing to a small part of the building saying 'OFFICE' I walk into the office and stand where the receptionist is typing away on her computer.

"can i help?" she says slapping on a fake smile.

"uh hi im the new student George Shelley."

"oh let me print out your timetable"

I wait patiently for her to get my timetable. When she comes back she hands me a pile of new school books and my time table. Whilst im putting my books in my bag she says "you have gym first" I nod my head just as the bell goes and search for the gym.

"new student?" a man in a tracksuit asks. I nod my head and walk over to him. "hello my names mr.Jones the boys changing rooms are over there....?"

"george" i smile

He nods his head and I walk away to go get changed. I quickly get changed whilst the rest of the boys talk in the changing room. I walk out of the changing room and soon after the other boys follow.

"Today class we have a new student. Come up here George and tell us about your self"

"Uh. Hi my names George. George Shelley and I like to sing and play the guitar"

I then go back and join the rest of the class.

"Were going to play football today"Mr.Jones says and starts to put the class into two teams until im the last one left.

"you can go on josh's team" my teacher says and points to the team on the left. I nod and walk over the team.

"My names Josh Cuthbert" a boy says to me and sticks his hand out for me to shake which I do.

*

The lesson flies by and were now getting changed as Gym class is about to end.

"Hey george meet me on the field at lunch I wanna introduce you to some friends" Josh says to me.

*

I had science after gym and then history its now lunch time and im making my way over to The field where I can see Josh I walk over to him.

"Hi" i say shyly.

"Hi George! These are my friends JJ,Jaymi,Ellie,Jess,Tasha and my girlfriend Laura" he says pointing to each one of then.

"hi im George" i smile and they all smile back.

I can feel eyes on me and I look too see whos staring at me. There are 2 girls standing next to eachother and of them is staring at me. I look at her and she puts her head down. I think shes ellie? Shes pretty.