Chapter 19

Ellie's POV.

It's been 10 months.

10 months since I've seen him.

10 months since I've spoke to him.

10 months without a kiss or a hug from him.

I never knew breaking up with George would be so hard for me to accept. I've left school now, I didn't want to go to college so guess where I ended up working? Starbucks. I work from 7am until 4pm, I earn around £200 a week, Its just enough to get me through the week. I've matured a lot, if I must say so my self. I don't go to parties anymore, I don't drink,I don't smoke. I just like to go to work, come home, have dinner, watch TV, have a bath or shower and go to bed.

I haven't seen the other boys Josh,JJ and Jaymi since about 2 months after I broke up with George.

I don't love George anymore, his just a boy. A boy I need to get over.

I had another boyfriend, I stayed with him for 2 months but there just wasn't any sparks.

I've watched Union J on the TV, on interviews and stuff, there song 'Carry You' hasn't long come out. Not gonna lie, It's a good song but I turn it off every time I hear it.

It's Saturday today so I don't have work, I work Monday-Friday and I work on Sundays. I only have one day off, oh joy.

JJ broke up with Tasha a couple months ago, I don't really speak to her anymore, an odd text here and there.

Josh and Laura are still together, Me and Laura have a flat together, it's a small two bedroom flat in London. The boys haven't been to our flat, well not that I know of anyway. Everytime Laura wants to see Josh, she goes to where the boys are staying or she goes out with them somewhere.

"Hey Laura" I said, joining her at the kitchen table.

"Morning" She smiled. "What's the time" She asked.

I picked my phone up and checked the time.

"11, want to go shopping?" I smiled.

"Sure give me some time to get ready" She said, standing up to go to her room. I stood up and walked into my room. What to wear, what to wear.

After debating in my head on what to wear I decided on some jean shorts and a vest top with pink vans. I know what your thinking, Jean shorts in London? Well it's actually hot in London this summer, for once.

I put on some eye-liner, mascara and a tiny bit on foundation, I don't wear much make-up anymore. I tied my hair in a messy bun and walked to the kitchen to see Laura sitting at the table.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yep, lets go" she smiled.

I picked up my phone,purse and keys in my handbag and walked outside. Laura stepped into her car and I got into the passenger seat. I can't drive, sad times. Laura can though.

~*~

After shopping for three-and-a-half hours me and Laura went to Starbucks. The one in the shopping centre, not the one I work at.

"Can I help you?" The woman said from behind the counter.

"Uhm Can I have a hot chocolate and a cappuccino please" Laura said.

"Sure that's five pounds please"

I've never understood why Starbucks is so expensive.

"Laura?" I heard a voice say. We both turned around and guess who was stood there. Union J.

"Josh!" She squealed running up to him. I just turned around waiting for our drinks.

"Here's your drinks"

"Thanks"

I picked up my shopping bags and walked to where Laura was.

"Ellie?" JJ asked.

"Yep" I mumbled. I handed Laura her drink "I'll meet you at home" I said before walking out.

I walked home sipping my cappuccino and thinking about George. I know it was for the best breaking up with him but I really miss him. I know I said I didn't love him anymore but, of course I do. I'll always love him.

When I got home I was trying on my new clothes in front of my floor-length mirror when my bedroom door opened.

"I'm back, Sorry the boys are here, they wanted to see you." She half-smiled.

"Fine"

I put my new clothes and shoes away and changed into some Grey Jeans and a vest top underneath, I put on a Purple jumper over the too and put my white vans on.

I walked out of the room and into the kitchen where Laura and the boys were.

"Ellie! I missed youuuuuu" Jaymi whined.

"Sure you did. I have a phone you know, you could of called" I said before picking my phone up and walking out the front door.

I walked out the flats and walked to the local park, that was 15 minutes away. When I got there I sat on a swing and plugged my headphones in. Ed Sheeran- Lego house came on and I hummed quietly to the music.

I thought about what's happened in my life in the past 10 months. A lots happened actually. My mum and dad got a divorce and my dad moved to Australia. They said things weren't working out.

I should of gone to Australia with my dad.

I stayed at the park for an hour, before walking home. It was only 5pm. As I knocked on the flat door I was hoping the boys had gone.

Well nothing ever goes as I want and how more awkward could it have been, George answered the door.

I walked past him and into the living room, the boys and Laura were sitting on the sofa's. I slumped on the two seater where no one was sitting.

Bad choice.

George came and sat next to me, I guess he had been sitting here before.

"Ellie I'm so sorry we didn't keep in contact" Josh said.

"I don't want to hear your fucking shit Okay? You knew Me and Laura lived together all you had to do was come knock on the door, I can't believe I actually thought you guys were real friends." I said, glaring at Josh after.

"You broke up with George." Josh said.

"And your point is? Does everything revolve around George? Because me and George don't speak doesn't mean you couldn't of spoke to me. I fucking grew up with you Josh!" I said. No-one said anything. "That's what I thought" I said before storming to my room.

Once I sat on my bed the tears just came out. They slid down my cheek and dripped onto my jumper. About 20 minutes later some-one came in.

"Go away"

"No"

"George go away! I don't want to speak to you!" I snarled.

"Please just let me speak to you."

"Fine" I said as he sat on my bed.