Chapter 9

Jess' POV

I thought my plan may have worked. obviously not ,Ellie and and George came in holding hands which means their dating. I will get George in the end you just watch Ellie. I am starting to think why was I even friends with her in the first place. She's a bitch and always will be. I have my new group of friends now; Kyra,Somaira,Georgia and Megan. True friends. Their all so nice to me I actually can't believe I use to hate these girls it's all Ellie's fault.

It's now lunch time on Friday and I'm sitting at a table with kyra,Somaira,Georgia and Megan.

"So, You have to have your hair down and straight everyday, wear loads of makeup an be totally like us!" Megan squealed.

"Yay" I grinned.

"So are you going to the party tonight?" Kyra asked.

"What party?" I asked.

"Daniel's having a big party tonight everyone's going! You've got to come yeah? We can go to your house get your stuff then all go back to mine and get ready!" Kyra said.

"Sure" I smiled.

Ellie's POV

I'm so happy today's Friday! I can't to go the party tonight. Me,Tasha and Laura are getting ready at my house and then Jaymi,George,JJ and Josh are gonna come pick us up!

We stopped off and Tasha's house and then Laura's to get their stuff and made our way back to mine. Laura and Tasha live on the same street so it didn't take us that long to get back to mine.

"Hey..." My mum said when I got in.

"Oh hey mum, this is Laura and this is Tasha" I said pointing to them as I said their name. "We're going to a party tonight" I said.

"Ok hunny, well make sure you don't drink to much 2 drinks that's it and be careful! I'll be picking you up at 2." She said. See I like my mum, she's a very laid back person she basically lets me do what I want.

"Thanks mum and can Tasha and Laura stay over?" I said.

"Sure but I don't want no noise!"

"Yay thanks mum"

"Nice to meet you Tasha and Laura" my mum smiled.

"You too" They said innocently. Yeah innocent my butt.

We walked up the stairs to my room. I opened the door and we walked in.

"Wow your rooms huge." Laura said. I giggled.

"You two wait here I'm just gonna take a quick shower." I smiled.

I left them and went into my bathroom I ran the water an waited for it to heat up and stepped in. I quickly washed my hair and body and got out. I wrapped a towel around me and went back into my room where Tasha and Laura were talking. I smiled at them and got some underwear out and shorts and a vest top to wear just for now.

I went back into the bathroom dried my body put my underwear an clothes on and went into the bedroom.

"Okay let's do our make-up" I smiled.

We all got out our make-up. I put on some foundation, blusher,eye-shadow and mascara. It took me about half an hour and by the time I was done my hair was bone-dry.

"Okay I'm having my hair straight what about you guys?" I said.

"Can we borrow your straighteners too?" Tasha asked.

"Yep sure I have two pairs" I smiled. I looked for my second pair or straighteners and handed them to Laura.

I straightened my hair and took a small bit of hair from each side and clipped it round the back. I looked into the mirror and smiled. My hair and make-up looks quite good, I must say. Just as I finished my hair Tasha was doing Laura's. I sat on my bed and picked up my phone. I looked through my Facebook, nothing interesting. I through my phone on my bed and stood up.