Chapter 15

Ellie's POV.

We've just got on the train heading home from the caravan. I can't believe it's been a whole week already, to say it was good would be an understatement it was amazinf fun! There wasn't one minute where we weren't laughing .I didn't want to go home but my mum wants the caravan. We have one week left of the holidays before we have to go back to hell also known as school. I'm so glad it's our last year at school.

Throughout the time we was at the caravan I was still getting messages from that unknown Facebook account threatening me.

~*~

Tasha,Laura,Josh,JJ,Jaymi and George came back to my house when we got back. My mum was already on her way to the caravan with my family so I've got the house to myself for a whole week! I took my suitcase upstairs and let the guys leave theirs by the door.

"My mum wants me back so I'm gonna go thanks for letting me come caravan!" Jaymi said. He kissed my cheek got his bags an left.

"And then there was 6" George giggled. Me and George are doing great we haven't had one argument since we've been together.

"Do you guys wanna stay over?" I asked.

"Is there enough room?" Josh asked.

"Erm, we will make room" I shrugged.

Everyone left to take their suitcases home so I was left alone. I unpacked all my clothes, i put my make-up and the clothes I didn't wear away an started washing some of the dirty clothes. I put some in the washing machine and left the rest in the dirty wash basket to wash later.

I went back into my room and the window was open and the curtains were blowing from the wind. My diary was on my bed. Okay I am officially freaked out. My window was closed. I creeped over to the window and looked out. There was no one there. Weird. I'm so scared. Anyone could get in the house right now. I closed the window and pulled the curtain across. I carried my diary downstairs and sat on the sofa. I started to watch The Simpsons when the door bell went. I went to answer the door and it was Josh and George.

We sat down on the sofa. "Is something wrong?" George asked. Is it that obvious?

"Well.. Kind of." I said. I told him and Josh about the diary being on the bed and the window opening. Just as I finished the door bell went.

"Don't tell the others Kay?" I said. They both nodded and I went to open the door.

"Hey" Tasha said as her,Laura and JJ came in.

"Hey" I said walking to the living room.

"We'll its..." I checked my watch. "..2:40 what you guys wanna do?"

"Urm.. Lets play would you rather" Laura said. We all agreed and sat in a circle.

"So we will spin the bottle, the side with the lid lands on will ask and the person the other side lands on will answer" Laura said.

She grabbed a coke bottle from her bag and spun it. The lid side landed on Josh and the other landed on Me.

"Hmm... Would you rather... Date George or date Justin Bieber?" Josh said.

"Hmmmm let me think" I said teasing George. I put on a fake thinking face and George was sitting with his mouth open.

"I'm joking, i'd rather date Georgey" I giggled.

"My names George" He said putting on a serious face and then laughing.

"Okay then...."

~*~