Chapter 7

Ellie's POV

I actually cant believe George his telling me that Jess kissed him and he didn't kiss back but he did I saw it with my own eyes. I swear that boy thinks im blind. Oh and then he skypes me 'Oh Im sorry' 'Shes just a friend' yeah yeah all the boys say the same old bullshit. 

I just got out the shower after hanging up the skype call from George. I needed a shower thats where I do all my thinking when I need to think. I quickly dry myself and put on some underwear and look for some pyjamas to wear. After I find some pyjamas which were plain pink shorts and a pink vest top, I quickly dried my body and got dressed. Its already 10p.m damn. After I got dressed I threw my towel in the wash basket and get out my purple hair-dryer. I dry my hair and brush it, I then look for a hair band and tie it into a simple pony tail.

wow its already 11p.m. After I look for some bed socks and put them on and head downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and over to the cup-board. I take out some instant hot chocolate and make myself one. I leave the hot chocolate on the side and go into the fridge and take out some squirty cream. I squirt some on top of my hot chocolate and put the cream back in the fridge and take my hot chocolate upstairs.

I put my hot chocolate on my beside table and get in bed. I drink the hot chocolate in five-minutes and snuggle deeper into my pillow.

*

My alarm on my phone goes off and I push back my covers and sit at the end of my bed. I really cant be bothered to go to school today. Time to pull a sicky.

I lay back in bed and wait for my mum to come and wake me up like she usually does.

Yep five-minutes later my mum comes up.

''El get up its time to wake up for school'' She says.

''Mum I dont feel well I feel sick and I have a really bad pain in my belly'' I said acting as sick as I could.

''You've got to go to school hunny I cant afford to get in trouble with the school like I did last time when You stayed off too much.'' 

''Please mum just today I really dont feel well' I practically begged.

''Fine one day but your gonna be home alone I have to go to work and so does your dad but just ring one of us if you need anything, Hope your feeling better'' She said and kissed my forehead before walking out of my room.

I swear my mums bipolar. One minute she treats me like a piece of shit and the next minute she's telling me She hopes I get better. Pfftt. Thats the thing with my mum she can be really nice but then when shes horrible shes a real bitch.

I waited half an hour for my mum and dad to leave for work and walked downstairs. First I made sure they were definitely gone. Yep they were gone. I looked through the stack of DVD's in the cabinet by the T.V.

I took out my favourite movie 'White Chicks' and then I turned the tv on and put the DVD in the DVD player. I pressed 'Play' on the menu and the film started. I quickly ran upstairs and got my duvet as I was feeling a bit chilly and ran back downstairs. I laid on the sofa and put the duvet over me just as my phone beeped. I stretched to get my phone.

3 New Messages.

From: JJ<3

Hope Your Okay, Whats Up?xx

I quickly typed a reply.

To: JJ<3

Yeah Im Okay, Just feeling sick. Hows school?xx

I didnt wanna lie to JJ but I had to because I know what JJ's like he lets things slip out and I dont want him to say anything infront of his mum cause my mum and his mum are like bestfriends which is how me and JJ met. Okay, I know. You dont want to know my life story.

I checked the other messages and they were from Jaymi and Josh just seeing if Im okay JJ would probably tell them I replied to his text so I didnt bother replying to their texts.

 I carried on watching the movie and I felt my eyes closing..and closing.. yep their shut and I fell into a deep sleep.

*

I woke up to some shaking my shoulder beeing lightly shaken.

''Honey Some Ones here to see you.'' My mum said. Wait my mum? Isnt she at work. What The?? Whats the time? I glanced at the clock on the wall shit? 5:56 p.m.

I got up and dragged myself to the door.

George's POV

Ellie didnt come to school today and I really need to speak to her. I need to apologise and see if she will just give 'Us' a chance. By us I mean as Friends nothing more, nothing less.

I went home and had something to eat and then I told my mum I Was going to a friends but really I was going to Ellie's house I hope her parents aint in.

I knocked on the door and a woman late 30s early 40s answered the door. Just my luck her Mum was home.

''Urm Can I help You?'' She asked.

'Errr Yeah. Is Ellie In?'' 

''Yeah of course Hunny I'll just go wake her.'' She smiled. She pushed the door, not closing it but pushed it to and went inside. I was waiting outside for nearly five-minutes before Ellie came out. 

''What do you want?'' She asked.

''I just wanted to see if your Okay and I just want to say sorry I know you probably wont forgive me but I swear I didnt kiss her back I was about to push her away just as you dragged her please can I just have one more chance, I dont want to loose a friend I've only just moved here and you and the rest of the group have made me feel so welcome please?'' I said.

''Fine''

''So Can I have a hug?'' I smiled.

She looked at me and tried not to smile but her lips formed into one as soon as she looked at me. She opened her arms and gave me a hug. 

Jess' POV

Typical Ellie.

I saw George knock on Ellie's door and then he spoke to her mum and soon after Ellie came out. George said something to her and then they hugged.

What did I tell you?

Ellie cant stay mad at anyone, Typical Ellie. It hasnt even been what 2 days and she's already forgiving him. If I go and tell her how sorry I am and sweet talk her she will forgive me just like that!

I've been friends with Ellie for nearly 10 Years, I know how to destroy Ellie and I also know how to make her forgive me. 

I'll just have to tell the whole school her secrets.

Haha, See how she likes that.