Chapter 26

Ellie's POV.

It's been one week since my nan died and George has been great support. His stayed with me everyday since I found out and his been here with me to comfort me.

Today's Wednesday, the day of the funeral. I honestly can't stop crying. We've just arrived where the funerals going from and all my family and family friends are here.

I was wearing a black pencil skirt,a black blouse, a black blazer and black heels. I had my hair half up-half down and I was wearing neutral make-up. I didn't want to put too much mascara because when I cry it's gonna run all down my face.

George and Laura are here with me. Laura has also been there to support me, I can honestly say she is an amazing best friend.

"Hello hun" My mum said.

"Hi mum are you Okay?" I said hugging her.

"No, not really" she sniffled.

I pulled out of the hug and my mum kisses George and Laura on the cheek and said hello. My mum walked off and joined the rest of the family.

My nan played a big role in my life. She always used to look after me when I was younger, she would give me anything I wanted. She used to tell me I was her favourite gran-child but I shouldn't tell anyone. She was an amazing person, I loved her to bits and now she's gone. She just went and left me without saying goodbye. I feel like half of me is missing, I can't believe she's gone.

"Hey babe, don't cry" George said.

I didn't even realise I was crying until he wiped the tears off my cheek.

"I just can't believe she's gone"

He pulled me into a hug and I sobbed on his shoulder.

We drove to the place were they held the service and the as we walked in they played my Nans favourite song. I let a few tears drip out of my eyes before quickly wiping them away.

The priest spoke before he asked my mum to come up because she had a speech prepared.

"My mum Anne, was a great mum to me and my sisters, she would go without so she could give anything to us. She will be dearly missed. She was an amazing person, she would always care about others before herself. She was great to my kids and would give them anything they needed if I couldn't give it to them. Rest in Piece Mum, you'll never be forgotten, I will always love you" My mum said.

I broke down on tears and Laura held my hand whilst George hugged me from the side.

As we were leaving to put the flowers on her headstone they played 'I will always love you' By Whitney Houston. It was another one of my Nans favourite songs and this time I couldn't keep the tears on.

"She's really gone" I whispered to myself.

After the funeral they were holding a thing where you could go and eat and drink at a hall but I wasn't in the mood so me,Laura and George walked back to my house after saying goodbye to everyone.

When we got back to mine and Laura's flat we all sat on the sofa.

"Thank you both for coming today, it means a lot to me" I said as I sniffled.

"It's Okay, just remember i'll always be here for you babe" Laura said, I smiled up at her and she smiled back.

"Me too Okay? Whenever you need to talk, I will be here" George said.

"Josh is coming over so were gonna go sit in my room" Laura smiled. I nodded at her and she walked off to her bedroom.

"I can't believe she's gone George" I said as I started to get emotional again.

"I'm sorry babe" He smiled sympathetically. "She will always be here with you" He said holding a hand to my heart.

He pulled me onto his lap so my legs were around his waist and my arms around his neck whilst he hugged me. I was crying into his neck and he rubbed my back.

"It will be okay" He whispered.

I heard Josh come in and he said Hello and smiled at me before walking into Laura's room.

"Why don't we go buy some ice-cream" George asked.

"Lets get changed first" I smiled.

George was wearing a suit and got changed into some grey jeans and a purple jumper.

I got changed into some light blue skinny jeans a t-shirt and a black Jack Wills jumper.

"Lets go" I smiled.

We took a slow walk holding hands to the ice-cream parlour a few paparazzi were about and took some pictures, I look like shit I hope no one see's these pictures .

"What Ice-cream do you want babe?" George asked once we arrived.

"Chocolate please" I smiled.

George ordered two of them little tub things of ice-cream. We ate it slowly walking home talking about life.

"So I was thinking" I said finishing the bit of ice-cream in my mouth. "Would you like to come and live with me and Laura?" I asked

"Really?"

"Of course"

"That would be great!" George said.

I smiled and opened the door to flat.

"We can pick up your stuff later." I said.

George nodded and sat on the sofa, and I quickly went and joined him. Just as my phone started ringing.

I looked at the screen and it was unknown number, I answered anyway.

"Hello is this Miss.Ellie Smith?" The person on the phone said.

"Uh, Yeah may I ask who this is?" I said.

"Hello! I'm Mr. Luke Jones. Your nan who died Anne smith? am I correct?" The person asked.

"Yeah"

"Well she left you some money, savings you could call it. If you could give me your address a check will be posted to you in a few days." The Man said.

"Sure" I gave him my address. "May I ask how much?"

"Twenty Thousand Pounds" He said.

"TWENTY THOUSAND?" I yelled.

He chuckled "Yes Miss Smith! The check will be delivered soon goodbye." He said hanging up the phone.

"Who was that" George asked.

"Some man from the funeral company! My nan left me twenty thousand pounds" I said whilst fist pumping.

"Really?" George smiled.

I nodded.

"That's great!" He said.

"I know"

I sat on the sofa and cuddled into George.

"I love you so much George"

"I love you too Elz, I want to be with you forever."

A/N: 200 reads, 20 votes, 10 comments.

I cried so much writing this it reminded me of my dads and grandad funeral :'(.

Amy x