Chapter 27

Ellie's POV.

It's been two weeks since George moved into mine and Laura's flat and I couldn't be more happier. The money from my nan has arrived and were decorating the house. I decided to pay for it because George and Laura have been amazing to me and they deserve something in return.

"What colour should we paint our room? We have red,blue,purple or cream?" I asked George.

"Red" He grinned.

All the furniture from my room was in the living room along with the furniture from Laura's room, me and George are decorating our room whilst Josh helps Laura.

"Lets start" I smiled.

We had been painting the room for 20 minutes we have nearly finished painting one wall and I thought it would be funny to put paint on George. I dipped my hand in paint and smeared it all over George's face and he gasped. I laughed to myself until I felt some paint on my arm.

I stopped laughing and stared at George. "Oh game on"

I put paint in his hair and he put It on my face, for about ten minutes we were putting paint on each other.

"Okay ill finish the room okay you go out and buy yourself something" George said to me handing me 100 pound.

"It's Okay ill buy it" I smiled.

I also needed to get George's birthday present. I got into some proper clothes picked and took my bank card from my purse. In my bank I have 23 thousand pound, some from my nan and savings.

I walked out of the house and took a slow walk in the warm summer air. I arrived at the shopping centre after twenty minutes and walked into some clothes shop.

I brought a few pairs of jeans, a few tops and a pair of nude colour heels. I walked into the next shop and brought George something for his birthday.

I walked into another shop and brought him something else and myself a few other things before walking to Starbucks.

"Small Latte please" I asked once I was at the counter.

"Name please?"

"Ellie"

I waited about five minutes before the woman called my name and I collected the coffee after paying.

I walked home and hid George's presents.

I walked to the kitchen and looked out the window drinking my coffee. I felt a pair of arms slither around my waist.

"Did you buy anything babe?" George asked putting his chin on my shoulder.

"Just some clothes" I lied.

"I'm nearly finished painting the room I just want to finish it and add some stuff then ill put the furniture back you just go have a nice warm shower"

I smiled and pecked him on the lips before walking to the bathroom.

I turned the water on and undressed myself. I stepped into the shower and let the warm -Nearly Cold- water run over my body.

I washed my hair and body and turned off the water. I stepped out of the shower and dried myself before changing in the bathroom to my pyjamas.

--2 Hours Later--

"The rooms finished and I've taking the furniture back in there" George smiled.

I smiled and walked into the bedroom, the walls were bright red, on one of the walls there was loads of pictures of us shaped into a heart. Aww cutie.