Chapter 21

Ellie's POV.

Great Sunday which means work, I really don't mind work during the week but on Sunday's hardly anyone's at work so it means loads of students and business people. It's 7am and I'm getting dressed to leave for work. After I've put my uniform on and make-up I quickly throw my hair in a messy bun and go to the kitchen. I quickly grab an apple and leave to go to work.

I take the short walk and after 15 minutes I'm there. I finish work at three today instead of five and it's only seven-thirty. Oh how times going to drag. I go behind the counter and say hello to the people working today and start serving.

It's now noon and there's been so many customers, time has gone so first.

"Next Please" I say not bothering to look up.

"Hey Elz, Can I have a small latte please." George said. I look up and smile.

"Hey George sure,ill pay for you" I smile.

"You sure?" He smiled. I nodded and went to make his drink.

"Here you go babe- I mean George" I said blushing that just I just called him babe. I handed him his drink.

"What time do you finish?"

"Three" I smiled.

"I'll pick you up, meet you outside at 3" He smiled before walking out.

Three came quick and I walked outside to meet George.

"Hey you Okay?" He asked.

"Yep, Let me go get changed and We go can somewhere if you want?" I said.

"Yeah Okay" He smiled.

We walked back to mine and Laura's flat talking about whatever came up, mostly about his career. When we got back George went and sat on the sofa and I went to change. I put on some black Leggings and a navy blue vest-top.

"Let me just call Laura quick and then we can go" I said as I walked into the front-room.

I pulled out my phone and called Laura.

"Hey Laura where are ya?" I said.

"I have work at 5 I'm just at Josh's house."

"Okay well I'm going somewhere with George so I'll see you tonight"

"USE PROTECTION!" She shouted.

"Eww Laura! Bye" I said and hung up the phone.

George's POV.

"Lets go" Ellie smiled. Her smile is so beautiful SHE is beautiful! I can't believe our relationship messed up.

"So I was thinking we could go watch a movie then go get some Ice-cream?" I grinned.

"Aww your too cute" She giggled.

"Stoppppp" I whined blushing.

We walked to the cinema out hands brushing from time -to-time. I really just want to hold her hand but were not together so I can't just hold her hand. Sigh.

~*~

After we watched the movie we walked to the small Ice-cream shop.

"What Ice-cream do you want?" She asked.

"Urm...Chocolate please" I grinned.

"Can I have 2 chocolate Ice-creams please" Ellie asked the woman behind the counter.

"That's £2.75 please" The woman said.

I got my money out and gave It to the woman.

"I could've paid y'know" Ellie pouted.

"Don't pout your too cute!" I giggled.

"Stop giggling then" she laughed.

When we got our ice-cream we started walking back to Ellie's and Laura's flat.

"Your have ice-cream on your cheek" I giggled.

"Oh my gosh I don't even have a mirror can you get it off please" I said.

"Sure" I smirked.

I kissed her cheek which took the ice-cream off.

"Aww your cute" She said pinching my cheek and I giggled.

When we got back to Ellie's Laura phoned and told Ellie she was staying at our house to stay with Josh.

"Fuck I hate staying home alone" she cursed.

"I can stay!" I grinned. "I mean only if you want"

"Will you please?" she said.

"Yeah of course."

"You can sleep in my bed and i'll sleep on the sofa" she said.

"No it's fine ill sleep on the sofa"

"Why don't we just share my bed?" She said.

"Okay" I smiled.

For the rest of the night we watched films and drank hot chocolate and ate loads and loads of sweets. We even had a pillow fight, it's just like old times.

"I'm getting tired lets go to bed" she said at just past midnight

"I'm tired too" I yawned.

When we got to her room she stopped by her bed. "I haven't got anything you can wear" she said shyly.

"Urm I'll just sleep in my boxers and t-shirt if that's okay?" I said.

"Yeah lemme just to get changed" She said.

She went into the bathroom and came out in just her t-shirt. What Is she doing to me!?

She turned the light off and got In the bed beside me.

"Night Ellie" I said putting my arm around her waist.

"Night George" She said.

I kissed her forehead and let her snuggle into me.

I just want her back.