"no I didn't"

a/n hiiii please feel free to leave suggestions:)

Alex pov:
I walked as fast as I could to Granny's and walked in. I saw Mary-Margret, my sister and Henry all at a booth, I went and sat beside Mary-Margret. "so, we're going to the hospital?" she asked Emma. "let's go" my sister said and they went to get up. "hey hey hey, I just raced here, someone tell me what's going on" I said a little out of breathe. "John Doe woke up when I read to him, well bud hand moved, and now we're going to go see him" Mary-Margret updated me.

"okay then let's go!" I said getting up and we walked to the hospital. When we walked in Dr Whale was there, I don't like him very much but he seemed very panicked. "sorry you four have to leave" Graham said behind us. "sheriff, i'm sure you can let your favourite people on an in site of what happened?" I asked he just looked down. "or at least me?" I asked. "John Doe escaped" a voice said bursting in. It was Regina. "what's she doing here?" Emma asked rudely, to which I elbowed her for. "I'm his emergency contact" she said. "of course" Emma rolled her eyes. Regina didn't realise I was there at first because then she looked and smiled at me. then Emma whispered in my ear. "you definitely slept with her"

"no I didn't" I whispered back. Regina then noticed Henry. "thought you were at wakamole young man" she said kneeling down to him. "I lied" he said shrugging his shoulders. "car now." she said, while she turned to speak to Graham. Henry ran over to us three and told Mary-Margret to find him, he was looking for her. we all nodded and Regina took Henry with her. I decided to join them, leaving my sister and Mary-Margret to find John Doe. I never was good at finding people. I never found my parents did I?

a/n this chapter is so short apologies!