"hi guys"

a/n once again I left the kiss part on a cliff hanger

mainly because I am so busy at the moment, i'm trying to update as much as I can!!

Alex pov:
I just stared into her eyes. her beautiful dark brown eyes. then I looked back at her lip, a scar. I noticed it a few times but it's hot. shes hot!

"wow indeed" she kissed my cheek and stood up. I tilted my head confused. "I have to get back to work, walk me back?" she asked. "of course, my queen" I said standing up, she took my hand in mine and intertwined our fingers. the walk back was peaceful, as it was midday, most people were at work or school. we arrived at the Mayors Office and I walked in with Regina, as I have never been in it before.

It was a little main room that lead into her office. her office was big, with a massive desk in the middle with her a sofa on the side of the room, and a few paintings on the wall. this place is very Regina "well I better get to work" Regina said turning to me. "okay, i'll see you later?" I asked. "of course" she smirked. I went to turn around to leave, until Regina grabbed my hand, turned me back around, put her hand on the back of my neck and pulled me into another kiss.

twice in one day. our lips fit together perfectly, like a rhythm. it was short, not as intense as the one on the sea front, but a cute kiss. she pulled away, looked into my eyes and winked at me, before turning to her desk. I began to blush and left swiftly.

wow she's just perfect.

I was walking down main street when I saw Ashley. I met her the other day with Emma, right before she gave birth. I walked over to her.

"hi Ashley, hi Alexandra" I smiled at her and looked at her cute newborn. she has the same name as me, she's named after me! since I helped her give birth in the woods. she's the cutest newborn i've seen in ages, they're usually ugly. "hi Alex, how are you?" she asked me. "im good, how is mom life?" I asked her. "3 days into it and i'm tired frankly" she laughed. "well if you ever need a break I can look after Alexandra for you, I used to babysit some of the kids in a neighbourhood I lived in once" I told her. "thank you so much, i'll message you if I need you, your an angel" she said and we went separate ways.

I tried to find something to do. I decided to drop by the sheriff's station. I walked in and I saw my sister and Graham. "hi guys" I said sitting on the desk. "hi Al" Emma smiled at me. "what's going on in sheriff life?" I asked. "there's 2 kids, no home" Emma told me sighing. "we need to report them to social services" Graham told Emma. "they're twins! they'll get separated!" she exclaimed. I could tell they had already had this discussion before I arrived, as Emma was getting frustrated.

Emma and I were split up quite a few times in the foster system, she doesn't want the same thing to happen to these kids. "where are the kids?" I asked them. "they're at school for now" Graham told me, I nodded.

"i'll find their dad, their mom died, they must have a dad in this town" Emma said picking up her jacket and storming out. "she goes on mad one's like this often, you'll get used to it" I told Graham, he just nodded. "would you happen to know what to do at" I paused to look at the time on my phone. "1:02pm" I smiled at him. "you could go shopping" he suggested. I nodded, I like spending Emma's money, and I like new clothes, sounds like a plan

a/n sorry my updates have been really bad lately, I do acting and I perform my newest show next Wednesday so I have so many rehearsals