"Madam Mayor"

a/n hi everyone!! i'm trying to think of ways to spice the story up so, leave suggestions if you like

Alex pov:
I woke up at 8:20, I don't need to be at the school until 9:10 so I have an alright amount of time. My sister is at the sheriff's office and Mary-Margret leaves extremely early for some reason, so i'm gonna walk by myself. I got myself dressed, I decided to leave my hair, I just brushed it a little. I have wavy hair so it goes crazy if I brush it too much. I went into the kitchen and saw on the counter there was a little waffle and a note

you weren't up so I made you some breakfast, don't be late to school :)

- Mary-Margret

awh she's so sweet. I picked up the waffle and took a bite. I finished my waffle and went to put my shoes on, I just put my black and white jordan's on, they're easy. I locked the apartment up and walked to school. Emma has a habit of taking our shared car whenever she feels like it, so i've got used to walking a lot. I arrived at the school at 9am. 10 minutes before the students arrived. I walked into Mary-Margaret's classroom and smiled as I saw her cheery face.

"what's got you so smiley?" I asked her. "aren't I always smiley?" she looked flustered, as I had noticed something she didn't want me to. "why yes, but you look extra smiley, would it have to do with a certain ex coma patient, name starting with da-, ending in -vid nolan" I giggled at her and she looked shocked. "how did you know!!" she exclaimed. "your not very good at secrets, two cups of coffee when i've been out, with Emma, so it couldn't have been hers, random flowers, you leave early, and I happen to know that David gets up early, to go to Granny's, and I'm guessing that's where you go every morning?" I explained raising an eyebrow. she looked gobsmacked "how did you- wow" she just stared at me. "isn't he married?" I asked her. 

"yes but-" she started, but I cut her off. "Mary-Margret, i'm all for you being happy, I really am, but I don't want you looking like the bad guy for having an affair with him" I sighed. she nodded, "I know, we are going to tell her" she assured me. "good! honesty always works" I smiled, standing up, and putting the children's english books on their desks.

The school day soon began, and we had stared writing stories for the start of the day, we then had lunch and in the afternoon, we were outside!

"everyone take a seat" Mary-Margret told the students, and they sat on the grass, I stood beside Mary-Margret. "so who can tell me what part of the tree this is?" she asked, bending down, pointing at the tree trunk. most of the students put their hand up, "Henry" she pointed at my nephew, one of the only children without his hand up. "the trunk" he told her. "correct!" Mary-Margret exclaimed, and just before she was about to point at another part of the tree, someone stopped her.

"Miss Blanchard, may I speak to my son?" I turned once I heard that voice, her voice. "Madam Mayor, im teaching a class, is it urgent?" Mary-Margret asked her. "you think I would be here if it wasn't?" she rolled her eyes and looked at Henry, signalling for him to walk to the side with her. she hadn't noticed me, so I just continued with the class, occasionally looking over at the two of them. they then walked back over and Henry sat down. "thank you Miss Blanchard" she said looking at Mary-Margret, then her eyes met mine. she smiled, which then turned into a smirk.

"Miss Swan" she nodded. "Madam Mayor" I did the same to her, she smirked once more then walked away. I was all flustered now. "class, why don't we quiz each other on the parts of a tree, everyone find a partner, pick a tree, and start looking at the different features of it please!" Mary-Margret explained to the children, then faced me as they began talking to each other. "what was that?" she giggled. "what?" I asked confused. "Madam Mayor" she mimicked me, I rolled my eyes jokingly

a/n wow it has been a while since I updated, I just finished my school production! but I have my out of school performance soon so i've been busy with that also!